Brazilian Grand Prix
Interlagos Circuit
Sao Paulo
Race Length:155.124km
Circuit Direction:Anti-Clockwise
Laps:36
Date:30th March 2014
Time:20:00 GMT

[results="width:523px;height:370px"]key=0Ap3ss7a8PZl2dER0RGYwR1RmcXU3SldjMTRBNHVZZkE&u ange=B2%3AK18&chrome=false&single=true&gid=70[/results]​
TeamSpeakWe strongly encourage all drivers to install and use TeamSpeak for communication with other drivers and your co-ordinator. Having all drivers logged on to the ARL F1 2012 channel before a race helps the admins to organise the session and means you'll be kept up to date with invites and restarts. You don't have to use or have a microphone.
Address: alexgillon.com Password - AOR2014
Rules & RegulationsAll races organised by ARL are run under our Rules & Regulations. Please make sure you have read and are familiar with them before racing.

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Qualification & Race Results
[results="width:940px;height:520px"]key=0Ap3ss7a8PZl2dER0RGYwR1RmcXU3SldjMTRBNHVZZkE&u sp idget=true&range=B2:F22&gid=112&single=true&chro me=false[/results]

Hamish Sopwith

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jan 13, 2014
Remember guys to record your race tonight and post your vids as soon as possable.

Multi21

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Congratulations to Silver on the (I assume) championship victory, can't say it wasn't a tad lucky but nevertheless congrats. I don't think I'll be participating next season as after leading for about 3 months and losing it all because of DC's...is frustrating to say the least. Was a good race until the DC, looking forward to watching back the vids from mpracing, Sorbetto and Beyond.

This game would be fantastic if it weren't for the terrible netcode.

Reactions: Beyond

scotchtape20

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 26, 2014
Another race, another "screw you, you don't get pace this time"... Probably because I play with a controller AND I use auto-gears, primes couldn't last more than 11 laps and I made an extra stop because of that... If it wasn't for the multiple DCs, I would have never finished 7th... Congrats Artos on the big win and congrats Silver for the Championship!

I did record my race Hamish, I will upload it but it's pretty boring, as I'm consistently alone on the track anyway hahaha.

Artos

Rookie
Jan 19, 2014
Thanks everyone for a great race, first pole and win :D Also, congratulations to SilverArrow33 for taking the split 2 championship, solid performance from you all season (since I've been here anyway). Thanks again to everyone in AOR. :)

Sorbetto

Rookie
Feb 10, 2014
That was a great race. Qualified 2nd, started the race well. Especially the battle between me, Multi21, mpracing and Beyond was fantastic. There was a contact that pushed me out of track, but that's ok. After pit stops I stucked behind DUC31511. He was laggy and a bit aggressive. I lost a lot of time behind him. Definitely I could finish the race in a podium position but I'm still happy with the result. Setting the fastest lap is another nice detail to remember about the race :smile:

Congratulations to Artos who takes his first pole and victory.
Congratulations to SilverArrow33 who wins the championship.

Finally, thanks to everyone in AOR. See you next season :thumbsup:

Artos

Rookie
Jan 19, 2014
I forgot to say that the quali was incredibly close, just over half a hundredth separated the top 5. Awesome stuff. :)