PC - Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix

Season 10

Race Information:

Date: Sun 24th April
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

Track Guide:

Not attending:

Jay, Neil Bywater, PaulB1991

Jens Maul

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 13, 2015
Guyzz, plz blame me as much as you can. :banghead:
I wont attempt to this race and rather switch to the dark side (Season 11). I just cant find any motivations for this game anymore, even though I love you guys ♥.
If you want to stone me to death, I am willing to come over to your TS channel after the race.:hungover:

• Friendly
Reactions: hamko

JamieFoppele

Assetto Corsa Skin Creator
Jan 13, 2014
I wont attempt to this race and rather switch to the dark side (Season 11). I just cant find any motivations for this game anymore, even though I love you guys ♥.
If you want to stone me to death, I am willing to come over to your TS channel after the race.:hungover:
You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy season 11, not join them… Bring balance to this league, not leave it in darkness!

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
Officially removed from Luck o' The Irish.

scotchtape20

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 26, 2014
So that means I have a shot at finishing 3rd in the championship? :O (if @Beyond mans up and updates the standings)

gg Jens

• Agree
Reactions: Jens Maul

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Jen's this hurts my soul, you will be stoned after your race.

• Agree
Reactions: Jens Maul

JoeViiZaa

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 16, 2014
Okay so thats me done with F1 games unless 2016 is something insane (which im very sure it wont be..)

So thanks for the racing everyone over the past few seasons, had some good battles and some really fun wins on my part (with also a complete clean stewards record).

Special mentions to @scotchtape20 for being a great first team mate in the Mclaren, Then to @JamieFoppele for also pushing me to the limit in as my team mate in Season 9. Jens doesnt get a direct mention for being a traitor.

Also special special mentions to @Beyond for being my host for the past seasons, fun battles and special memories that one time in China where i absolutely bottled it. Then to @Multi21 (who im sure wont see this) for being a great opponent now regular friend for good racing in my first Season (beating me to the title)....

Then the rest of these guys either made me laugh at one point or i just got along with whilst racing (the rest of you are wankers)
@mpracing @Ranger @Dazzy Oz @Quantification @Mika Nukkinen @Kiku

Everyone else SHOULD FEEL OFFENDED

bye guys (i hope 2015 league goes terrible)

scotchtape20

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 26, 2014
Okay so thats me done with F1 games unless 2016 is something insane (which im very sure it wont be..)

So thanks for the racing everyone over the past few seasons, had some good battles and some really fun wins on my part (with also a complete clean stewards record).

Special mentions to @scotchtape20 for being a great first team mate in the Mclaren, Then to @JamieFoppele for also pushing me to the limit in as my team mate in Season 9. Jens doesnt get a direct mention for being a traitor.

Also special special mentions to @Beyond for being my host for the past seasons, fun battles and special memories that one time in China where i absolutely bottled it. Then to @Multi21 (who im sure wont see this) for being a great opponent now regular friend for good racing in my first Season (beating me to the title)....

Then the rest of these guys either made me laugh at one point or i just got along with whilst racing (the rest of you are wankers)
@mpracing @Ranger @Dazzy Oz @Quantification @Mika Nukkinen @Kiku

Everyone else SHOULD FEEL OFFENDED

bye guys (i hope 2015 league goes terrible)
Dem feels, DEM FEELS! Props to you @JoeViiZaa for being a good sport (with occasional mild raging) and for pushing me and others to the max since season 8 (although it wasn't a good one for me). In the end, we close out F1 2013 Season 10 with us being tied for 2nd place in the championship!

For myself, I'm glad we closed out F1 2013 lifecycle like this. This game gave everything it had, and I believe our split made the rest of AOR proud, fun racing all around. Unfortunately, I will not race for season 11, but hope you guys (@Jay, @PaulB1991 and @Jens Maul) have great fun and win yourself a championship. Congrats again to @JamieFoppele on the well deserved championship, nobody could get to you. Thanks to our hosts, @Beyond and @Jay for their amazing dedication and hope you stay along for a long time, AOR needs guys like you.

Hope F1 2016 is any good and if it is, then I'll see you on the track for season 12 or 13.

Cheers all!

p.s. I gotta ask: @Horst Spaaten, were you playing on keyboard? From the spectator's view, it sure looked like it.

JamieFoppele

Assetto Corsa Skin Creator
Jan 13, 2014
An eventful race and I'm happy and surprised to take a podium out of this. I firstly have to process this emotional end of the season before I'm able to write a Scotchtape-like end of the season message, but no worries, because in the meantime you can all watch my vid :)
with many many lockups, cuts, extends and crashes

JoeViiZaa

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 16, 2014
An eventful race and I'm happy and surprised to take a podium out of this. I firstly have to process this emotional end of the season before I'm able to write a Scotchtape-like end of the season message, but no worries, because in the meantime you can all watch my vid :)
with many many lockups, cuts, extends and crashes

Was my message not emotional enough to get a mention also

**** yourself

Horst Spaaten

Pro Karter
Feb 12, 2016
Ok. The last race. The qualifying was ok. i made a small mistake on my lap but it was my fastest qualilap i ever drove on this track so im finde with it. the start was good. i had a nice battle with scotchtape over the half first lap. But i never found the key to this track. not even in the hours and hours of training. so i fall back and get overtooked by some faster guys. the rain at the end helped me this time. beyond made a mistake in the last lap and i become 5th. im happy with that.

@Jay Beyond told me that i am full driver in brasil. So please can you change the table? Im part of her now. :D

• Friendly
Reactions: Steve Jackson

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Ok. The last race. The qualifying was ok. i made a small mistake on my lap but it was my fastest qualilap i ever drove on this track so im finde with it. the start was good. i had a nice battle with scotchtape over the half first lap. But i never found the key to this track. not even in the hours and hours of training. so i fall back and get overtooked by some faster guys. the rain at the end helped me this time. beyond made a mistake in the last lap and i become 5th. im happy with that.

@Jay Beyond told me that i am full driver in brasil. So please can you change the table? Im part of her now. :D
Beyond was also your COD since Abu Dhabi, but I aim to please.

hamko

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 20, 2015
What a race to end the season!
Did the best quali lap I possibly could, even in time trial I only once did 09.3 and in quali I manage to repeat that, i dont even know how.
Gg to Scotchtape for the battle we had, race was easy for me on the first stint, second was kind of complicated because we had to negotiate the prime runners, but I still remained in the lead. On the third stint Scotchtape was in front and we had to pass some other guys but I eventually got in front of him. Pitted for inters on the most optimal lap and won the race. Although it was close on the last lap, Scotchtape run out of fuel and I took the win.
OPPI (Laps 8,22 and 32)
video is a bit laggy at some moments ffs

Last edited: