Jan 14, 2014
Round 19 - Mexican Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 12th March 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed absentees:
@Elite_sultan
@blake300892
@chris130256
@dFlashAshb

Last edited:

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Havent raced here b4 only done tt when i got the gamefor abit wat time we look for here hope i am nt to slow here to

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Havent raced here b4 only done tt when i got the gamefor abit wat time we look for here hope i am nt to slow here to
I'm in the same boat as you Pete. I did like 3 TT laps here on F1 2015 and haven't touched this track since. I'm not even sure I know how to drive it

syluntbob

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 22, 2016
I usually judge my race pace against legend AI, if I can beat them I have the pace for good points, usually, when I'm in the top 5 it equals a few points my way.
Had 1 quick race so far and got lapped. So not looking great for me! Can't even get into the top 3,000 on TT after over 50laps :banghead:

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Rain. Please. Thanks.

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'm absolutely terrible around here :rofl:

syluntbob

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 22, 2016
Taken me over 80 laps just to squeeze into to the top 2k. Struggling!!

mpc-v1

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
Oct 20, 2015
Well looks like I'll be going for a 6 stopper if I have enough tyres. All I'd ok till 20% worn then like driving on ice.

• Agree
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
I believe you can add @dFlashAshb to the list of informed absentees, read the last paragraph of his last race report at the US gp.

As for this track I enjoy it a bit more then the US but not by much, for me this circuit out of the 21 tracks probably ranks in the bottom third in terms of how much I like/enjoy it.

Taken me over 80 laps just to squeeze into to the top 2k. Struggling!!
You can't be struggling that much as when I checked the TT leaderboard (a day ago) you were the fastest of the F3 guys, you've probably got a great chance of getting your best result of the season here.

Well looks like I'll be going for a 6 stopper if I have enough tyres. All I'd ok till 20% worn then like driving on ice.
That's a bold strategy hope it pays off for you.(y)

Marcus Lindblom

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 16, 2015
I sadly don't think I'm going to make it for this one, I have a late work shift so probably won't make it home in time

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I can't remember the last time I was less prepared for a league race. Haven't done a single lap of online quali, no race mileage and I don't even know the strategy. I haven't even cemented a set up. Just gonna wing it because in the TT laps I did, I could see that this circuit just isn't one that I'll ever enjoy.

dFlashAshb

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 3, 2016
I can't remember the last time I was less prepared for a league race. Haven't done a single lap of online quali, no race mileage and I don't even know the strategy. I haven't even cemented a set up. Just gonna wing it because in the TT laps I did, I could see that this circuit just isn't one that I'll ever enjoy.
C'mon Don i'm relying on you to take as many point's off my rivals as you can !
[DOUBLEPOST=1489265120][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can't make this one as I'm in spain lads.
Where in Spain ?

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
C'mon Don i'm relying on you to take as many point's off my rivals as you can !
[DOUBLEPOST=1489265120][/DOUBLEPOST]
Where in Spain ?
Looking at the missing drivers, if I can find some pace from somewhere, there is an outside chance of a podium challenge but I very much doubt that it'll happen

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
C'mon Don i'm relying on you to take as many point's off my rivals as you can!
Shouldn't that just be 'rival' Ash.;)

Big race tonight as Neil can win the championship if he wins the race, and because Ash and Chris are missing this, it means only I'm the only one that can stop him winning it tonight.

My main target is to get a podium, with my secondary to finish ahead of Neil just to try and delay the inevitable to next week, the only way Neil can't win the championship tonight if he finishes ahead of me is for him to finish 9th and me 10th, or him 10th and me not scoring points and both those scenarios are extremely unlikely to happen I would think.

But honestly not sure what to expect for the race I think potentially its pretty open, personally I'm now happy enough racing around here but there's no guarantees that it'll translate into a good result.

Lastly:

• Agree
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt