Sep 4, 2018
Round 19 - Mexican Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 10th March 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

GnialSsor

S16 AOR PC Assist League 3 Champion
May 22, 2018
Just to confirm. I won’t be racing this weekend. I’ll be commentating on our race :D

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
I don't like that at all, sry.
You are signed up as a driver, not as a commentator.
This would be as if Lewis Hamilton lets their reserve driver in after winning the championship.

Reactions: kxuping

GnialSsor

May 22, 2018
I don't like that at all, sry.
You are signed up as a driver, not as a commentator.
This would be as if Lewis Hamilton lets their reserve driver in after winning the championship.
I understand that, and i don’t mean any disrespect with me saying i want to commentate. As previously said i’m enjoying this close battle for 2nd/3rd, and i thought it would be fun to specate it.

SuperMario__

Formula Karter
Mar 26, 2018
You should race so you don't influence on the score and rankings for each of the driver, to make it fair for everyone. I prefer having more drivers in the race than less, more chances of something interesting to happen.

GnialSsor

May 22, 2018
Guys, I did an impromptu commentary for us, after dnf'ing the first lap. If it's anything of interest for you guys, here it is. (Race Commentary starts @ 33:44)

My game did glitch out in the end so I never got the last few laps unfortunatly