Sep 4, 2018
Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 7th October 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@AlfaSquaD

Last edited:

GnialSsor

S16 AOR PC Assist League 3 Champion
May 22, 2018
I thought the idea of a practice session before the race was pretty good, and I would like to try and do it for all of the races if possible.

Therefore introducing...

GnialSsor's Pizza & Practice Party!!!
(Sorry, all out of Pizza!)

Information
Date: Sunday 7th October 2018
Start Time: 6:30pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Practice Length: 45 Minutes
Race Length: 5 Laps

Drop a Comment if you are interested and I will give you an invite to the lobby at the time.

Any Questions, feel free to ask :D

AL3 Drivers:

@Oliver Baron , @Delta2611, @CubaTheGreatest , @GOCAS , @UdayK1 , @The_rightfoot , @AlfaSquaD , @ive mcfallen , @Gage , @kxuping , @simsoares , @Taraku24 , @Fleron , @pezza , @Jaguaro , @Hand Solo , @missbossygem , @Luxas , @zwieber ,
@Cohen Blake

Confirmations: @GnialSsor @Fleron @Oliver Baron

Last edited:

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
Just be advised:

You guys may or may not be aware about a glitch at the minute where invalidated lap times still count in qualifying.

If you have an invalid time in qualifying that counts you will be taken to the stewards panel and most likely be given a qualifying ban for the next race unless there is weird circumstance about it.

This is completely avoidable by backing out of your lap as soon as it is invalid and ensuring that this is not your best time in the session.

@The_rightfoot @simsoares @UdayK1 @Oliver Baron @GOCAS @Gage @ive mcfallen @Fleron @Hand Solo @pezza @Jaguaro @AlfaSquaD @Taraku24 @Luxas @zwieber @CubaTheGreatest @Cohen Blake @GnialSsor @kxuping @CrimE

GnialSsor

S16 AOR PC Assist League 3 Champion
May 22, 2018
If you have it recorded, put it forward to the stewards.

Delta2611

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
**** you @GOCAS, fishtailing does not belong in this game, learn to fucking drive
Please watch your language.
We don't need to insult each other here.

If you have footage, feel free to report it to the stewards.

Fleron

Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2018
My apologies, was a bit in the heat of the moment, since I haven't been able to complete even 1 lap the first two GPs... Last weekend was my own fault, that's fine, but when I gave space in the previous corner and in return get shunted into, i got pissed.

I would report if i had footage, unfortunately I don't.

Congrats to the winner, see you all next weekend

Delta2611

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
All good. :)
And heads up, I know these 2 races have been tough for you and I understand your frustration.
But we still have 19 races to go, plenty of points on the table. :)

Reactions: Fleron

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
I swore at myself a lot last night. Changed tyres and lost the front end a few corners into the new stint.

Cohen Blake

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 23, 2018
Aye, me too, changed tyres and switch pit limiter off and straight into wall!! LMFAO!! Went for fastest lap instead after that :D :p . Was my first race and was making stupid mistakes. Looking forward to Chinese gp now. Will not be making stupid mistakes then, lol, famous last words :p

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
Aye, me too, changed tyres and switch pit limiter off and straight into wall!! LMFAO!! Went for fastest lap instead after that :D:p . Was my first race and was making stupid mistakes. Looking forward to Chinese gp now. Will not be making stupid mistakes then, lol, famous last words :p
I will continue to make all sorts of mistakes!

Reactions: Cohen Blake

Cohen Blake

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 23, 2018
I got this footage of the incident that happened from start to end of first lap. Not sure what to make of that incident @Fleron @GOCAS

I had a very bad start and just tried to stay out of trouble . And the lights kind of caught me with my pants down lol!!!

Fleron

Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2018
@Cohen Blake thanks! I'd say this show's him pretty clearly ramming me, but at the same time some netcode can probably be blamed since you see me way out to the right as we go into that turn, and while i gave him space, i did not leave the track.

Reactions: Cohen Blake