PS4 - Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix - AOR Hype Energy North American F1 Leagues - Season 1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix - AOR Hype Energy North American F1 Leagues - Season 1

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 1

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 7th October 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (ES time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Pxcam
@BGilbert

Last edited by a moderator:

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Anyone get any practice in yet?

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
@kingbrat20010 @Jason007 @OilerRyan97 @Owen Walker @caddiedamus @xxEGamerxx @Marcus Moultrie @gordow3497 @diegozc1989 @Pxcam @MylesLive @jlug331221 @No_Ideas@amessennator @BGilbert @gbrune @Mclarenman @William11 @ColeBurch14 @theevilisback @zemoglis

Results are up! If I made any mistakes let me know and I will get it sorted.

@ColeBurch14 I think you may be racing again this week in the Haas replacing @Marcus Moultrie. He was a no show last week and hasn't been on the forum for awhile. IF he no shows again you will get his full time seat. I will keep you updated.

kingbrat20010

Formula Karter
Jan 13, 2018
This is going to be selfish but can everyone please not talk to comment or have the microphone open during the race, it is really distracting. When someone was saying sorry for touching someone I lost it, and it’s not professional to do that during the race. One would say whatever they want to say after the race, not during the race.

MylesLive

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 8, 2018
@kingbrat20010 @Jason007 @OilerRyan97 @Owen Walker @caddiedamus @xxEGamerxx @Marcus Moultrie @gordow3497 @diegozc1989 @Pxcam @MylesLive @jlug331221 @No_Ideas@amessennator @BGilbert @gbrune @Mclarenman @William11 @ColeBurch14 @theevilisback @zemoglis

Results are up! If I made any mistakes let me know and I will get it sorted.

@ColeBurch14 I think you may be racing again this week in the Haas replacing @Marcus Moultrie. He was a no show last week and hasn't been on the forum for awhile. IF he no shows again you will get his full time seat. I will keep you updated.
Where can we view the results? I’m kinda lost!

OilerRyan97

Formula Karter
May 4, 2017
lol sorry, I had originally posted that I was to miss this weekend's race but had my weeks mixed up. I'll make sure to remind you.

theevilisback

Formula Karter
Sep 29, 2018
I'll be around tomorrow if needed. Hit me up on the AOR Discord if I am needed for either racing or as a spectator for the stream of the race (if internet issues are still a thing for whoever did it last time)

Last edited:

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Q - 11
R - 3

Had another crappy qualifying as I couldn't get a completely error free lap and started 11th. Start was pretty bumpy again with everyone barreling into T1. I tried to tip toe through but still made slight contact with @Mclarenman and hit @zemoglis as he slowed up a bit exiting T1. Coming out of T12 on first lap I was all over @zemoglis and @amessennator. Going into T14 they hesitated just a bit so I dove down inside both of them and caught @zemoglis by surprise i think and we slighty touched. I couldn't complete the pass as he was to my outside adn I couldnt get the drive off the corner. Side by side all through T14 & T15 until I was able to go inside into T1. @zemoglis almost got me in T13 the very next lap but I was able to hold him off. @amessennator was trying to stay defensive on the inside down front straight so I went around the outside into T1. :) Lap 4 I almost lose it going around @theevilisback in T9-T10. I pass @Mclarenman on last turn of lap 4 and from there my race was fairly uneventful. I had @gbrune in front of me the entire time and i was working on catching him. Every time I would with in or just under 2 seconds from him I would make an error and lose ground. I decided to just try and stay with in 3 seconds in case he had a penalty. Lucky for me he did and I ws able to get my first AOR podium. Great race and look forward to China.

theevilisback

Formula Karter
Sep 29, 2018
I had to remember what happened, but watching it back I slowed down to give you the free pass because my wing was messed up and didn't want to impede you any more than I already was once you got to the outside. Figured I'd let you race for a podium while I'm sitting here struggling for grip with a damaged wing the whole time (which also contributed to my penalty)

Fun race even though I had the awful result. Really fun seeing where I stand with people who are REALLY good at the game and also seeing where I can improve in my next call up :)

Reactions: MylesLive