PS4 - Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix - Sunday 7th October 2018 8:00pm (UK time) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix - Sunday 7th October 2018 8:00pm (UK time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobKite

AOR PS4 Ginetta GT5 S1 - Tier 2 Champion & F1 Cod
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 7th October 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Dan26
- @TheTubbyNinja

HunJackson

Junior Karter
Aug 30, 2018
I’ll be off to the Netherlands this weekend to attend to my graduation ceremony. If everything goes as scheduled, I can be online 15 minutes before the start, but if something goes wrong, I may miss qualy and join only for the race.

Oner Schumacher

Formula Karter
Sep 9, 2017
What will be Q time, any guess?

RobKite

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017

Zuidema

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 24, 2018
1. Not happy about my race because i only did 3 laps

2. Not sure what to expect because we couldnt really see everybody's pace, so not sure where i am compared to everyone else.

3. Just hoping to get some points and some good racing

HunJackson

Junior Karter
Aug 30, 2018
1. How happy are you with your last race in Australia?

I had very good race pace despite my mediocre qualifying position (9th). I was driving in P5 in lap 23 when I bottled turn 1 and lost a wheel. So not happy at all, but the pace was promising.

2. What are you expecting from your race in Bahrain?

I want to finish the race without braking front wings and without spinning the car. Hopefully, score some points.

3. With 1 race over and after having a look at the league, what are you aiming for, for the rest of the season?

Participate in all races, finish P10 or better in the championship.

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014

Fairly happy apart from the game ruining my race with a silly illegal overtake incident and me locking up on cold fresh tyres.

Not sure as haven't practiced and not sure on anyone's pace

3. With 1 race over and after having a look at the league, what are you aiming for, for the rest of the season?

Top 5 is always my aim

Reactions: pete day

Dan26

Junior Karter
May 18, 2018
I have to miss another race... Unfortunately i have to learn a lot for tomorrow and I couldnt/cant do any practice lap

Hindsgavl40

Pro Karter
Jul 21, 2018
Im kinda disappointed that i got kicked from the lobby before qualy,really felt like i had the pace to compete for a top 3 spot, but nevertheless im very happy with P5 since i started in last place with a default setup.

im hoping that i can fight for the podium, really feel like my pace is good around this track.

Personally i think i can fight for top 3 and hopefully win the constructors championship with my teammate @stifler1000

JerseyMet

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 3, 2018

I was quite surprised to achieve the result I did especially after the qualifying position I was in. I was 10th out of qualifying so I was glad my race pace was better. I’m hoping my race pace is like that in Bahrain

I hope to qualify higher in Bahrain than I did in Australia. I’m expecting my race pace to be better than qualifying no matter what happens. I’m hoping for a solid race and whatever happens happens as far as finishing position

I’m not gonna get carried away with just one good result. My aim is to learn and improve as the season goes on; especially with this being my first full league season ever. I’m gonna take it one race at a time (as cliche as that sounds haha) and get better.

As far as results, I’m gonna aim for the top 5 in the standings, I would be satisfied with that.

RobKite

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
@Dan26 sorry to hear u can’t race tonight will hope to see u next race

Reactions: BloWnsmokOs

RobKite

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
Well. That was not fun. Unfortunately lost connection right at the end of qualifying, was about 4 tenths up which could have put me in 2nd. Thanks for waiting, but I didn't connect in time to allow me to race so watched instead.

Was some excellent wheel to wheel racing. Clean ( a few taps but that's racing! ). Well done to the podium positions, and the midfield had some great battles too. I have posted on twitter the restart under safety car, which was interesting to watch.

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
Well. That was not fun. Unfortunately lost connection right at the end of qualifying, was about 4 tenths up which could have put me in 2nd. Thanks for waiting, but I didn't connect in time to allow me to race so watched instead.

Was some excellent wheel to wheel racing. Clean ( a few taps but that's racing! ). Well done to the podium positions, and the midfield had some great battles too. I have posted on twitter the restart under safety car, which was interesting to watch.

What's your twitter name mate?

RobKite

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
@rob_kite

Reactions: Elite_sultan
Status
Not open for further replies.