PS4 Round 2 - Bathurst - 30/11/16 - 8PM UK time

mpc-v1

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
Oct 20, 2015
Round 2 - Bathurst
GT3 Season 6

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 30th November 2016
45 minute free practise and 2 lap test race starts: 7:00 (UK time)
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 29 Laps

● Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
1 weather slots:
- Overcast

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 08:00
- Race start time: 08:00
- Race finish time: 10:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

● Acceleration Zone

Notices:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Jehan-Nat

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 13, 2016
Just a question: what are we supposed to do if we spin in the tighty highest section? Are we allowed to reset the car? I know the rules say that you can't but just to be sure and avoid any misunderstanding...

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
You are hosting this one MPC? I am Looking forward chaps, this is such a great track! Such a challenge and probably the best after the nordschleiffe. See You all tomorrow!

• Useful
Reactions: Hugh263

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Just a question: what are we supposed to do if we spin in the tighty highest section? Are we allowed to reset the car? I know the rules say that you can't but just to be sure and avoid any misunderstanding...
I don't think we'll have the need for the reset button in this race.but I'd have it set to button just in case we can use it.besides if you hit the wall hard enough you'll lose a wheel and game over?...

Jehan-Nat

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 13, 2016
Personally I never used the reset button so I'm totally fine with the fact that you can't use it. It's just very unbalanced if somebody use it and others not. I think it's better to clarify this situation before the race.

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Personally I never used the reset button so I'm totally fine with the fact that you can't use it. It's just very unbalanced if somebody use it and others not. I think it's better to clarify this situation before the race.
Yeah I've never had the need to use it either,think it should be made clear if we use it or not.

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
I think we should run a exception and use the button. If people make a mistake on the mountain with worn out tires for excample this can became a mess for everybody.
[DOUBLEPOST=1480500479][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think we should run a exception and use the button. If people make a mistake on the mountain with worn out tires for excample this can became a mess for everybody.
No way in turning you're car Quickly without hitting someone or something.

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
I understand the need for this be used for this race,but if you do happen to crash and there are cars close then you should wait to use the car reset button untill the cars have passed.and maybe there could a penalty for using it too.so that it's not just used willy nilly?

mpc-v1

Oct 20, 2015
Just to clarify - the reset button is banned unless your vehicle is in such a position that it cannot move. If you have spun and can still move forwards or backwards then it is up to you to get the car facing back in the correct direction.

mpc-v1

Oct 20, 2015
Bloody awful race for me. Back end was more unpredictable than the Great British weather!!

Reactions: Martynvr

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
I totally ruined my evening. Had no pace from the start while was sure was able to achieve a podium. Did not have the trust after a great battle for fourrh with young and somebody else. Fair Racing!! I crashed big time and lost probably 30 seconds or so. After that a frustracing race with trying to hard and making mistakes. Feel terrible couse i know i had the pace.

That Saïd great to see a full grid, such a pleaser to race with 16, congrats chaps.

Reactions: Hugh263 and CatfiSh