Round 2 - British Grand Prix [03/05/15 - 8:15pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Round 2 - British Grand Prix [03/05/15 - 8:15pm]

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
If Biggzy is racing Monaco only, then say he finishes 5th he should be taken out the results and the person in 6th should get the points for 5th so it's all fair.

• Agree
Reactions: moon10002

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
erm yeah, i dont want to seem like I just want to join for one race because i would have signed up for the full season had project cars not been given a release date, i'd like to race this one tonight and maybe if i can be bothered to switch my wheels over again do monaco as well just cause its monaco and no one knows more than you that I am pretty knippy round there :) if I have to be put down as a reserve then yeah ok but after this race ill be switching my wheels over and i'd rather not swap them back unless its for something important and monaco meets that criteria.
I'm not sure how I'd feel about having you in as a guest tbh as you'd be affecting the championship when you're not really part of the league (even if we take away your points, you'd still be affecting the races of those you end up battling). I know it's only a mini-season and not as "serious" as normal, but I guess people still care about results and the standings in the same way.

If no drivers were to have any problems with you coming in as a one-off, then I'd be fine with that, but based on the responses so far I don't think that's entirely the case.

There's been a couple of social race nights per week in the same format for the season so far so maybe that'd be better if you just want to do a one-off :)

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Should be easy for some of us. :p

• Funny
Reactions: MKJ

AOR Reversal

F1 Multiple Champion
Apr 12, 2014
I'm not sure I can make the qualy session, but I should be back for the first race, if not then definitely the second

f1 turtle

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Jan 13, 2014
Wtf... I can't log on to XBL... Bin a right minge bag since I agreed to be an xbl tester.... Grrrrrrrr
[DOUBLEPOST=1430684561][/DOUBLEPOST]Still can't log in.. Ffs

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Well that was a fun night.

In qualy I surprised myself by doing a low 29 at one point there was only 0.020 covering Reversal, me and Matt in 1st 2nd and 3rd.

Race one was better then most races I had on 2014. I was fighting Jazah, Blue and Moon until Moon ran wide at stowe I pitted lap 5 and undercut Blue, Jazah meanwhile disappeared so I have no idea what happened to him.
Then lap 10 Blue had just caught me up on 1 lap fresher tyres but we had 5.5 seconds to Moon and the big queue behind us so we were about to start fighting for 2nd and 3rd but the fanatec said no and I ended up last.

Race 2:
I started 4th on primes dropped to 5th then at the end of the DRS straight fossiem looked to run wide and hit Erti then spun back across the track right in to my path I smashed in to him but amazingly did no damage to my wing unfortunately I lost positions to Moon and Jazah.

I repassed Moon when he made a mistake then pitted on lap 6 for options since Erti said he was pitting lap 7.
I came out did provisional fastest lap and I was very close to Blue and Jazah but my tyre wear didn't allow me to challenge them and then I started to drop back so just settled for 4th place.

Thanks for both races tonight everyone that showed up a shame some people didn't but oh well hopefully everyone will be back for Monaco. :)

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
Well that was a fun night.

In qualy I surprised myself by doing a low 29 at one point there was only 0.020 covering Reversal, me and Matt in 1st 2nd and 3rd.

Race one was better then most races I had on 2014. I was fighting Jazah, Blue and Moon until Moon ran wide at stowe I pitted lap 5 and undercut Blue, Jazah meanwhile disappeared so I have no idea what happened to him.
Then lap 10 Blue had just caught me up on 1 lap fresher tyres but we had 5.5 seconds to Moon and the big queue behind us so we were about to start fighting for 2nd and 3rd but the fanatec said no and I ended up last.

Race 2:
I started 4th on primes dropped to 5th then at the end of the DRS straight fossiem looked to run wide and hit Erti then spun back across the track right in to my path I smashed in to him but amazingly did no damage to my wing unfortunately I lost positions to Moon and Jazah.

I repassed Moon when he made a mistake then pitted on lap 6 for options since Erti said he was pitting lap 7.
I came out did provisional fastest lap and I was very close to Blue and Jazah but my tyre wear didn't allow me to challenge them and then I started to drop back so just settled for 4th place.

Thanks for both races tonight everyone that showed up a shame some people didn't but oh well hopefully everyone will be back for Monaco. :)
Was an interesting few races for me too. I love the racing with wheel users!
Thought I sealed the deal with pole which was short lived by some dickweed :finger: @iR3versal
Then race 1 I had a few issues from sweating in my sauna of a room which was very distracting plus coming to a complete stop from an individual trying to turn in on me and side podding.
Then race 2 losing out to moon but gaining a few positions and nudging you up the arse with that little occurrence after the first DRS straight, that let Reversal jump in the lead and Blue to follow him leaving me with sunshine10002. Once I passed that motherlover I set about catching Blue and Reversal. Blue's pace was on point so I had to be consistent which I was, and passed him before the final turn on traction luckily!

Well done @iR3versal on them 2 wins

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Was an interesting few races for me too. I love the racing with wheel users!
That's the main reason I signed up to be able to race the pad users without losing 2 seconds a lap once the tyres were more then 4 laps old. :p

• Optimistic
  • Funny
Reactions: Erti147 and xJazah

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
That's the main reason I signed up to be able to race the pad users without losing 2 seconds a lap once the tyres were more then 4 laps old. :p
If the season is anything like how close it was this race then this following month could get a little interesting :cool::stig::D

• Agree
Reactions: iJokeri22