Round 2 - British Grand Prix [03/05/15 - 8:15pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Round 2 - British Grand Prix [03/05/15 - 8:15pm]

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Well race number 100 and 101 were pretty fun. Couldn't get out of DRS zone so kept getting re-passed. Start of the second race though I got side-podded into Brooklands from the random grid order lead, so basically started from the back both races., half decent results in the end.

f1 turtle

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Jan 13, 2014
Do you want to be an xbl review participant.... Ooooo yes please that would be great.....
Oh sweet... Kick me off xbl... That's awesome.. Think I'll give you fucking 10/10 ya fookin prix.... swear xbl technical is run by fookin codemasters.... Toss wanx.... Shiiit lips...

• Funny
Reactions: iJokeri22 and Damo

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Well race number 100 and 101 were pretty fun. Couldn't get out of DRS zone so kept getting re-passed. Start of the second race though I got side-podded into Brooklands from the random grid order lead, so basically started from the back both races., half decent results in the end.
your cannot count these farty little 25% race's as official

Reactions: f1 turtle and Damo

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Race 1 highlights.
By highlights I mean my qualy lap and the first 10 laps in full (Still cant believe the gap when I did that qualy lap)
Enjoy. :)

Done the results for race 1 Erti has a stewards thread for race 2 so cant do those yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: moon10002

moon10002

F1 Champion
Jan 21, 2014
Race 1 highlights.
By highlights I mean my qualy lap and the first 10 laps in full (Still cant believe the gap when I did that qualy lap)
Enjoy. :)

Done the results for race 1 Erti has a stewards thread for race 2 so cant do those yet.
Just seen what you done on the results. You're a legend (y)

Blue Inquisitor

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Late race report(s):

Managed a PB of 29.5 in qualifying but that was only enough for 5th, but I started 4th when Matt (I think) disconnected. Had a great battle with Joker and Jazah earlier on, we were neck and neck on pace. I got past Joker on lap 3, but he got a cheeky undercut on me by pitting one lap earlier and came out ahead. We were having a great duel when suddenly his wheel disconnected, which was incredibly unlucky. From then on I just cruised to a 2nd place finish.

I had some luck in the second race when I started 2nd and then even when I dropped back slightly, FossieM took out Erti which bumped me up to 2nd. Unfortunately that same incident also let Reversal through into the lead, which scuppered any hopes I had of winning. I had pretty good pace but in the last stint Jazah was closing in on me because he was on the options and I was on the primes. It all came down to the last lap and he managed to put together a perfect final sector to just squeeze past me in the penultimate corner. My tyres were completely dead and I had no traction so I lost out in our drag-race to the finish. It was great fun though, both races were exciting.

Congrats to Reversal on two wins!

Reactions: xJazah and MKJ