Apr 22, 2014
Round 2 - Chinese Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 8th October 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Shanghai International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Bruinman92

• What?
Reactions: Biolite80 and Jess

Jess

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jun 4, 2017
I am looking forward to this one. Going to get a lot of practice in. @Jozzers I don't mind being the backup host for the rest of the season, if you are not able to host a race for some reason :)

Jozzers

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 22, 2014
I am looking forward to this one. Going to get a lot of practice in. @Jozzers I don't mind being the backup host for the rest of the season, if you are not able to host a race for some reason :)
Thanks Jess, there's a small chance I may not make this one this week as I am switching ISPs next week, hopefully it should all happen Monday but I am aware of the possibility of BT doing as they wish and knocking me off over the weekend. :nailbiting:

Jess

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jun 4, 2017
Thanks Jess, there's a small chance I may not make this one this week as I am switching ISPs next week, hopefully it should all happen Monday but I am aware of the possibility of BT doing as they wish and knocking me off over the weekend. :nailbiting:
That's fine :) you never know what isps can be like. I used to have sky and it went down quite frequently. Now I have fibre optic on virgin and it is a lot better. Just message me each week at least a few hours before if you can't make a race/ or if you know beforehand. Hope BT doesn't go down fingers crossed!

Jozzers

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 22, 2014
As Bruinman has let me know he wont make this weeks race @boxen you have a drive in the Williams #16 for this week. Congrats on the win last week too btw. (y)

boxen

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 29, 2017
Sweet, pretty steady upgrade from Sauber. Looked a little weird having Marcus on top haha.
Also, thanks! :)

Reactions: Jozzers

Head Squid

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 24, 2017
Are we going to do a Saturday practice like we did for Australia? If you want I could host it if you guys are interested

Reactions: Biolite80

Jess

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jun 4, 2017
I'm at a hen do on Saturday :( But if anyone wants to practice tonight for fun, that would be great too xo

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
I would be available sat, just not tonight :(

AspergerNerd

Pro Karter
Nov 30, 2016
A practice session sounds like a good idea. I've been putting some laps in but I have no idea what my times are compared to the rest of the field and therefore whether I'm doing any good or not.

Last edited:

AspergerNerd

Pro Karter
Nov 30, 2016
Yeah I'll try and make it but I can't promise anything. Got @Jozzers on Steam so I've seen his times and I've somehow got to find 7 seconds of pace. o_O Best get some more laps in!

Reactions: Head Squid