PC - Round 2 - Chinese Grand Prix [08/10/17 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 2 - Chinese Grand Prix [08/10/17 8:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Jozzers

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 22, 2014
Round 2 - Chinese Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 8th October 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Shanghai International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Bruinman92

• What?
Reactions: Biolite80 and Jess

Jess

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jun 4, 2017
I am looking forward to this one. Going to get a lot of practice in. @Jozzers I don't mind being the backup host for the rest of the season, if you are not able to host a race for some reason :)

Jozzers

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 22, 2014
I am looking forward to this one. Going to get a lot of practice in. @Jozzers I don't mind being the backup host for the rest of the season, if you are not able to host a race for some reason :)
Thanks Jess, there's a small chance I may not make this one this week as I am switching ISPs next week, hopefully it should all happen Monday but I am aware of the possibility of BT doing as they wish and knocking me off over the weekend. :nailbiting:

Jess

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jun 4, 2017
Thanks Jess, there's a small chance I may not make this one this week as I am switching ISPs next week, hopefully it should all happen Monday but I am aware of the possibility of BT doing as they wish and knocking me off over the weekend. :nailbiting:
That's fine :) you never know what isps can be like. I used to have sky and it went down quite frequently. Now I have fibre optic on virgin and it is a lot better. Just message me each week at least a few hours before if you can't make a race/ or if you know beforehand. Hope BT doesn't go down fingers crossed!

Jozzers

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 22, 2014
As Bruinman has let me know he wont make this weeks race @boxen you have a drive in the Williams #16 for this week. Congrats on the win last week too btw. (y)

boxen

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 29, 2017
Sweet, pretty steady upgrade from Sauber. Looked a little weird having Marcus on top haha.
Also, thanks! :)

Reactions: Jozzers

Head Squid

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 24, 2017
Are we going to do a Saturday practice like we did for Australia? If you want I could host it if you guys are interested

Reactions: Biolite80

Jess

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jun 4, 2017
I'm at a hen do on Saturday :( But if anyone wants to practice tonight for fun, that would be great too xo

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
I would be available sat, just not tonight :(

AspergerNerd

Pro Karter
Nov 30, 2016
A practice session sounds like a good idea. I've been putting some laps in but I have no idea what my times are compared to the rest of the field and therefore whether I'm doing any good or not.

Last edited:

AspergerNerd

Pro Karter
Nov 30, 2016
Yeah I'll try and make it but I can't promise anything. Got @Jozzers on Steam so I've seen his times and I've somehow got to find 7 seconds of pace. o_O Best get some more laps in!

Reactions: Head Squid