PC - Round 2 - Chinese Grand Prix [08/10/17 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 2 - Chinese Grand Prix [08/10/17 8:00pm]

AspergerNerd

Pro Karter
Nov 30, 2016
Unfortunately my internet works 99% of the time but sometimes decides, as if it has a mind of its own, to disconnect at random intervals. It might be something to do with a filter or something but I'm not allowed to tinker with it so it's internet 99% of the time or none at all I'm afraid. I don't know if people could be on the lookout for me and send me an invite if they see I'm not there, obviously you'll all be racing so I understand if/when you can't. Hopefully I'll get to race at some point this season! I don't want to be kicked out because of connectivity issues because it really does work 99% of the time. It was literally sod's law that it disconnected as soon as quali started because it was fine the rest of the night! Hey-ho, such things happen.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Biolite80

boxen

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 29, 2017
So does that mean I get a spot in the race, or are you still going to try this weekend?

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'll try again this week to be in discord but for some reason it only allowed PTT on the iPad app, and that doesn't seem to work (mic is enabled in settings). So I'm reinstalling it to see how that pans out.. (any further advice to get this working gratefully received)
*random dude passing through*

Just to let you know, all the voice channels for the splits are set to Push-To-Talk only so that's probably why your iPad isn't letting you change it ;)
The channels used for social races don't have this, so you can use voice activation in these.

• Informative
Reactions: Jozzers