Dec 27, 2016
Round 2 - Chinese Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 8th October 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Shanghai International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Might miss race:
@SimplyAPanda

Confirmed no-shows:

Last edited by a moderator:

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
What times have people done?

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Safety car will be activate this time ?
No, safety car is still off, it will be off until i say otherwise (we are waiting for an update that should be coming in the next week or so, then we will test the safety car and if all goes well with that testing we will enable it again)

• Informative
Reactions: BosslyGaming

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
No, safety car is still off, it will be off until i say otherwise (we are waiting for an update that should be coming in the next week or so, then we will test the safety car and if all goes well with that testing we will enable it again)
Formation lap still off as well then?

Im_an_eagle

S14 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Feb 10, 2017
Saying that, I just beat my best TT in a quali session, idk how good it is compared to the rest of you but maybe I can do alright if there's no rain
I haven't done any practice for China yet. Bit late but should be alright haha

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
As a result of a stewards enquiry, the 3 seconds penalty given by the game to @Im_an_eagle has been removed. This means that he will move up from P5 to P4 and @TheGiant19 will move from P4 to P5. Results and standings have been updated with this.

TheGiant19

GP2 1st Driver
Apr 19, 2017
Q: P9, happy enough with the lap but some of you had real one lap pace
R: P5
That was a really fun race! The first stint was relatively uneventful for me besides the start where I started so well I made it 3 wide but had to back out, unfortunately causing @TchoukMaster22 to run into the back of me. Also towards the end of it @Millsehh was challenging me as my tyres were worn out and his mediums were still good, I did manage to hold him off though until the hairpin where I went to pit as I let him through to avoid an incident.
After I pitted though is where it got interesting. I first had a battle with @Im_an_eagle, I held him off for a couple of laps but he soon got past, but I stayed close behind him and expected him to pit again but he didn't, credit to you there, annoyed I couldn't get you back in the end. Whilst this was going on though @Millsehh had pitted and caught up to the back of me, and we had a great battle in the end which I'll put up once it decides to let me. In the end with some attrition and wrong strategies I gained a few positions to 5th which I'm delighted with, looking to continue my good start in Bahrain

Reactions: Saabo