Jun 4, 2015
Round 2 - Chinese Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 8th October 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Shanghai International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@IS Testarossa 58
@Morgz6908
@Hayden_430

Last edited:

Kjgamer3

S15 AOR XB1 F2 Champion
Aug 19, 2017
Just out of interest, how long does it take for results to be published?

Finley

Pro Karter
Dec 19, 2016
Guys remember we’re doing a practice race at 8:10pm today so does anyone want to host

Kjgamer3

S15 AOR XB1 F2 Champion
Aug 19, 2017
Qualified p4 with my best ever quali lap round china,

Got a great start in the wet, was up to 1st briefly through turn one before ESR Clays overtook me on the inside. Stayed in 2nd for the entire wet period of the race, maintaining a gap of like 2 seconds to ESR Clays and fending his teammate Oasis off. When it dried i decided to go to the mediums, hoping to take them to the end, same as ESR Clays. Then it was just about setting consistent laptimes in p2 and managing tyre wear so i dropped back from 1st to about 6 seconds behind until to my surprise ESR Clays pits for supers on like lap 21 so i was in a net p1. He was catching me at around 2 seconds a lap cos i was on very old mediums, and overtook me into the last hairpin on the final lap of the race. But I will happily take p2 and my first podium in AOR! Congrats to @JackClays for the win, really pushed me hard in those last 5 or so laps. Bring on Bahrain!

Last edited:

Antusdani21

Pro Karter
May 16, 2017
Q: I screwed up. I had "this and next lap "-.- then I lost the apex at the last corner.

R: I was happy first time when I saw the rain, but a Haas driver has too long brake point with locked tyres and I had to lose my front wing(yellow). I did not change , I knew probably at this moment I losed the race and no chance to finish on the podium or win this race so I tried defense maybe a bit agressiv but fairly. Good luck to Clay for winning! :)

AOR Benjamin

4 Times AOR XB1 PCars and AC Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jun 4, 2015
That was the most frustrating event I ever had. It all started in Qualifying where I put in a OK Banker Lap but when I was meant to do my Second Run I forgot to change the tyres :banghead:. Qualified P12 but I got promoted up to P11 Because of @SafcMather98 Disconnecting which I feel sorry for :(. The Start was Pisspoor as I had a lot of Wheel Spin and @Rdasher15 had to take avoiding action and he broke his wing :(. @AOR Shemile had issues at the Start also and I was in P11. Nothing much happened apart from the engineer giving me a call to come in which was too early for my liking so I carried on. To my surprise everyone pitted a Lap Later and I honestly thought it was too early. However going though the middle sector @JackClays caught me by 4-5 seconds which I realised I made a huge errror. I pitted but I had a 5 second stop go for speeding in the pit even though I had the pit limiter on :bored:.
Weirdly I didnt serve it at the 1st Stop. Nothing happened until @Finley passed me as he had much fresher tyres than me and I pittted on that Lap. I was expecting to serve my Stop Go but I didnt :wideyed:. I rejoined behind @Blackstahill and he pitted and nothing happened for the rest of my race. Congrats to @JackClays for winning the Race and to @Kjgamer3 and @II OASIS I for the Podium and I will see you all Next Week. ;)

Last edited:

Rdasher15

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 23, 2016
That was the most frustrating event I ever had. It all started in Qualifying where I put in a OK Banker Lap but when I was meant to do my Second Run I forgot to change the tyres :banghead:. Qualified P12 but I got promoted up to P11 Because of @SafcMather98 Disconnecting which I feel sorry for :(. The Start was Pisspoor as I had a lot of Wheel Spin and @Rdasher15 had to take avoiding action and he broke his wing :(. @AOR Shemile had issues at the Start also and I was in P11. Nothing much happened apart from the engineer giving me a call to come in which was too early for my liking so I carried on. To my surprise everyone pitted a Lap Later and I honestly thought it was too early. However going though the middle sector @JackClays caught me by 4-5 seconds which I realised I made a huge errror. I pitted but I had a 5 second stop go for speeding in the pit even though I had the pit limiter on :bored:.
Weirdly I didnt serve it at the 1st Stop. Nothing happened until @Finley passed me as he had much fresher tyres than me and I pittted on that Lap. I was expecting to serve my Stop Go but I didnt :wideyed:. I rejoined behind @Blackstahill and he pitted and nothing happened for the rest of my race. Congrats to @JackClays for winning the Race and to @lewis zelch and @II OASIS I for the Podium and I will see you all Next Week. ;)
First off, its ok. 2nd, yeah I’ve noticed that the game forgets drive through penalties online more often than not.

• Friendly
Reactions: AOR Benjamin

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Q- When I finished my first lap I honestly expected to beat my PB but could only manage a time half a second off my best, this was a bit annoying to say the least, second lap was invalidated and on my third lap I improved a couple of tenths but still some way off what I expected. Ended up in P10

R- The start was a dream come true. Everyone in front of me had a poor start and I was up to 3rd mid way way around turn 1! Was running in 3rd before pitting for super softs, got held in the pits because my team mate was just in front of me. Still rejoined in 3rd and soon made my way up to 2nd, dive bombing @Kjgamer3 at the hairpin. @JackClays let me through so I led up until I came in for softs. Managed to come out just in front of a battle in 6th which certainly helped me. Figured out I was probably going to finish 3rd but with an outside chance of a better result with the leaders tyres going off. @JackClays pitted for a second time, briefly promoting me to 2nd. He came out 5 seconds back, once he caught me I let him back through so he could attack the leader which paid off as he made the move into the hairpin on the final lap meaning it was a Sauber double podium.

Good racing lads, see you next week, hopefully some more rain ;)

Kjgamer3

S15 AOR XB1 F2 Champion
Aug 19, 2017
Weirdly I didnt serve it at the 1st Stop. Nothing happened until @Finley passed me as he had much fresher tyres than me and I pittted on that Lap. I was expecting to serve my Stop Go but I didnt :wideyed:. I rejoined behind @Blackstahill and he pitted and nothing happened for the rest of my race. Congrats to @JackClays for winning the Race and to @lewis zelch and @II OASIS I for the Podium and I will see you all Next Week. ;)
Rip @Kjgamer3 @AOR Benjamin @lewis zelch did not finish on the podium it was @Kjgamer3 who came 2nd
ikr

• Friendly
Reactions: AOR Benjamin