PS4 - Round 2 - Chinese Grand Prix - Sunday 22nd April 2018 (8:00PM UK Time) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 2 - Chinese Grand Prix - Sunday 22nd April 2018 (8:00PM UK Time)

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
Round 2 - Chinese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 22nd April 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Shanghai International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
1. How happy are you with your performance in the first round in Australia?

2. What are your aims for the Chinese Grand Prix?

3. Now the first round is over and had a chance to race with everyone, how do you feel we can improve racing on the track together?

Reactions: Carcanon

syluntbob

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 22, 2016

Not very! Frustrating at how difficult it was to overtake.

Points!

3. Now the first round is over and had a chance to race with everyone, how do you feel we can improve racing on the track together?

You lose time defending your position when someone faster is behind, letting faster drivers past you and trying to keep up with them is my usual method!

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
I was happy with my own performance, 0 warnings and I really had the pace. More than I expected.

A top 8 finish and to have a clean race.

1. Do not rage in the PSN chat, this is very distracting and annoying when you are on a qualifying lap or in the race itself. No talking in the chat until the race is over, unless there is something important going on.
2. Same as @syluntbob, do not race against someone if you both are in a different race. Of course you may battle cleanly that person but back out of it when it's lost. Otherwise it will be a crash and or lost time.

kerkinator1996

S15 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Mar 20, 2018
I got P4, so for a rookie debut I couldn't be that much happier, pace-wise it still wasn't that great, but I kept my car on the track and in the last race that paid more dividends than I would have ever guessed

Stay competitive, I can't be hoping for incidents moving me up forever. I need to be on the pace. I guess P8-P11 in qualifying would be nice, paired with a top-8 finish.

The not moaning part is very important like mentioned above. The second thing is the battling on track. Defending is okay, but bear in mind the track may be narrow and you can squeeze your opponent into the wall or gravel when you think you give the lad enough space.

Vincent Ullberg

Formula Karter
Jul 3, 2017
unhappy, becouse a mclaren just break checked me at the start and screwd me over!

Gonna try to get first or second.

try not to get other drivers screwing over and break checking at the start if they get 5 second drive through!

Reactions: HoinkDoink

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Back Tuesday from hoilday!!!
Race this weekend!!
Practise hard and make a huge impact and set myself up for the season. Going for the triple crown race weekend.
Qauli P1
Race P1
Fastest lap

See you guys at china on Sunday

Ivorbrynmike

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2017
Nope was bitterly disappointed

Points finish

Understanding spacial awareness of the cars around you

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
It could of been better but I am happy starting the season off with points :)

More points and to try be more competitive during qualifying and the race

We just need to race smartly, when battling be firm but fair, we want all cars to finish every race

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017