PS4 - Round 2 - Chinese Grand Prix - Sunday 22nd April 2018 (8:00PM UK Time) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 2 - Chinese Grand Prix - Sunday 22nd April 2018 (8:00PM UK Time)

syluntbob

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 22, 2016
That's why you have to get this noticed by the stewards. If they get penalties they probably going to think on how to improve them self.
If they do not they'll get a ban after some amount of penalty points.
Hoping all this talk about poor driving will be enough to make them think! Mostly we have a good bunch of clean drivers here!

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
Hoping all this talk about poor driving will be enough to make them think! Mostly we have a good bunch of clean drivers here!
I hope it helps, but most drivers of our league are not active on the forum. So I highly doubt it.

Nozza_95

Formula Karter
Dec 26, 2017
Yes I know but can’t be bothered this time. There are a couple of guys here who are overly aggressive!
As carcanon said dont be reluctant to use the stewards, as its the best way to deal with overly aggressive drivers as otherwise they wont change how they drive.
Its too late to put in one now but in the future dont think that you shouldnt do one just because you dont want to upset someone.

• Agree
Reactions: Carcanon

syluntbob

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 22, 2016
As carcanon said dont be reluctant to use the stewards, as its the best way to deal with overly aggressive drivers as otherwise they wont change how they drive.
Its too late to put in one now but in the future dont think that you shouldnt do one just because you dont want to upset someone.
Judging by the response of those who actively contribute in this league then maybe I should have! I’m not affaid to upset anyone. @Texho cards have been marked, he will start racing fairly or be up before the stuards before long!
Fingers crossed for points next race.....

Texho

Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2017
U are the last person i thought would think to blame me for that first accident in turn was cuz i oversteered and u saw it i didnt turn it was oversteer couldnt control fking accident second one u know i didnt do anything u turned in to me and span around my apologies but that wasnt my fault
If u can somehow go and watch mine pov so yooull see

Texho

Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2017
Oh now i watched replay omg i beg i beg u report this to stewards your wheel litteraly goes right ,into me , i didnt expect this from u

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
U are the last person i thought would think to blame me for that first accident in turn was cuz i oversteered and u saw it i didnt turn it was oversteer couldnt control fking accident second one u know i didnt do anything u turned in to me and span around my apologies but that wasnt my fault
If u can somehow go and watch mine pov so yooull see
He didn't report it so please take it a bit easy. Swearing doesn't help to make a point.
Can I see your point of view?

• Agree
Reactions: Nozza_95

Nozza_95

Formula Karter
Dec 26, 2017
@Texho i think you need to calm down mate. This is not an appropriate way be behaving on these forum, as swearing is likely to lead to reprimand from the stewards. The incident hasn't been reported and this is definitely not how you should be going about discussing and incident with another driver.

• Agree
Reactions: Carcanon

Texho

Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2017
Sry i really overeacted a bit cuz for a whole week i kinda thought it was my bad but i didnt make an apology cuz somehow i thought it was racing incident but today reading forum hes blaming me and then i watch his pov ok i squze but still had space and seeing him turn into me and blame me i got so pissed sry
No footage from me i dont know how to take those

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
Sry i really overeacted a bit cuz for a whole week i kinda thought it was my bad but i didnt make an apology cuz somehow i thought it was racing incident but today reading forum hes blaming me and then i watch his pov ok i squze but still had space and seeing him turn into me and blame me i got so pissed sry
No footage from me i dont know how to take those
When you press the share button on your ps4 controller you can record it.
Probably a good idea to do for everyone as a crash can happen to everybody and you need a prove of evidence to report it or to defend yourself. Or just to know that you're wrong and apologize.

Nozza_95

Formula Karter
Dec 26, 2017
When you press the share button on your ps4 controller you can record it.
Probably a good idea to do for everyone as a crash can happen to everybody and you need a prove of evidence to report it or to defend yourself. Or just to know that you're wrong and apologize.
you can set it up to record for 60 mins in the settings so all you need to do is to double tap the share button to start recording and again at the end of the race.
I do a separate recording for quali and the race. Its pretty important and everyone should be doing this as its really easy as its a built in feature and helps you out if anything does happen.

I did say this at the start of the season but i dont think people listened xD

Nozza_95

Formula Karter
Dec 26, 2017
Do i need like good internet for that or something
i records straight onto your ps4 hard drive into the sharefactory so you dont need a good connection and shouldnt affect your connection to the race