Aug 1, 2014
Round 2 - Chinese Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 8th October 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Shanghai International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@yourcaptainrex
@Durham2712

Last edited:

yourcaptainrex

Pro Karter
Sep 21, 2017
Yeah I think I'll do about a mid 34 at best in quali. I dislike this track esp on the pad because of the corners where you are accelerating out of the turn whilst the car isn't straight eg turn 2 or the corner before the straight.

blake300892

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Looking like low 34s, with a truly spot on lap can scrape a 33.9.

Just need race practice over weekend.

Donks

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 6, 2015
I only managed 35 is yesterday’s practice. Was practising on TT and did ok into 33’s but as soon as you go online the car feels so much different from TT. I’ll be doing some online practise this afternoon if anyone wants to join.

joshualuke1993

S14 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
I only managed 35 is yesterday’s practice. Was practising on TT and did ok into 33’s but as soon as you go online the car feels so much different from TT. I’ll be doing some online practise this afternoon if anyone wants to join.
Yeah ill be on for some practice this afternoon.

shyguy2008

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 16, 2017
Quali - 6th
First lap was an extremely cautious one. Second lap was far better and put me 6th but still could have gone faster

Race - DNF
Disappointing is all I can say about what happened, being 100% not my fault. But things happen and I know it was accidental, so its all good :)

Last edited:
  • What?
Reactions: yourcaptainrex