Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014

Round 2 - Malaysia Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 4th May 2014
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sepang International Circuit

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

• League Rules
• League Information
• Race Calendar
• Current Standings

Track Guide:

[video=youtube;J4nui-LlPUw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4nui-LlPUw[/video]

Reactions: FakeGhostPirate

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
[results="width:940px;height:520px"]key=0AqUuyPMQFID-dEhpY1dJU29EMlU3cU4tVERobjNzYnc&w idget=true&range=B2%3AF22&gid=92&single=true&chrom e=false[/results]

CemBolukbasi

Pro Karter
Jan 27, 2014
That was one of the dirtiest first laps of AOR history probably imo. I had so much lag and screen freezes it was just ridiculous for me. I don't know if I continue racing with my connection/macbook problem, but I will stop recording definitely. Another race to forget really. Only good thing was the fastest lap. Its really difficult to race in my conditions, I can't get force feedback, the steering wheel is on lightest setting, I have 25 fps and I'm lagging and screen freezing like crazy. I'm trying to buy a pc and I will at the end of this month HOPEFULLY. See you in China, peace!

izamusing

AOR PC RallyCross S3 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
So lots of people have connection problems, most people having problems had an incident with me, I raced last season with this connection and there was never a problem, so I do not know what is causing it...

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Race results in post 2.

Pretty boring race from me. A bit of usual excitement in the first few laps, but it was more or less a case of just driving after that. I did usually have Kristian for close company, but I was just ahead in the second stint and just behind in the third. That was it really. No chance of catching Kifla, he raced really very well in the opening laps again.

I was dissapointed with my qualy though, really poor. I was 3 tenths off my best, and I'd managed at least a .8 in every session up until the actual qualy. That would have put me 3rd. Oh well! I still got my target of a podium, but Kifla needs to stop dominating or podiums aren't going to mean anything. :p

kramma

Pro Karter
Apr 13, 2014
So i was happy with my quali lap PB actually, but my race was annoying. The first 4 laps was amazing, but then i got a huuuuuuuuge lag and it did sent me into the wall and i did lost my front and from there is was just boring.

So i hope for better luck in china :p

Jack1st

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
What a bad race. Not only that my overall pace wasnt great but due to an unlucky start and a big mistake in lap 3 i lost the possibility to fight for p5 seeing it was "only" 7 seconds away.

[video=youtube;t1d4MxbyNLs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1d4MxbyNLs&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Granu

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
First stint was tough fighting for me, then lap3 little bumber car attack from alex almost spin my car. first stop was awful :D first to pit, last to come out. could call it my luck blaah...second stop what you can expect...THE SAME :D could have been fighting least that 5th place. maybe more. and one braking mistake that cost me maybe 4 secs. thats it 7th and some points at least.

well least no fps problems this time.. call that good news, but no videos from me because cant record same time as playing in full lobby. or almost full.