XB1 - Round 2 - Malaysian Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 2 - Malaysian Grand Prix

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I think we need to rethink who hosts the races, I certainly didn't sign up for 5+ xbox restarts every sunday evening just to join a lobby that my brother who sits 10 feet down the hall is in.

• Funny
Reactions: TyranoTigger

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
GG To that Ferrari, let Button through then decide to completely eliminate any chance of a decent race that I had! +100000000000000 championship points to you.

Brendon Leigh

2-time AOR F1 Champion & F1 Esports Champion
Mar 4, 2016
If Rosberg wasn't DSQ'd he should get the win...
thats a bit unfair... maybe he was going to win but we was setting up for a last lap battle. anything could of happend
[DOUBLEPOST=1461530192][/DOUBLEPOST]
Such bs. I was going to win and I lag out.
[DOUBLEPOST=1461530104][/DOUBLEPOST]Last lap and everything. Can't believe it
yeah unlucky bud

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Rosberg should get the win, strategy was perfect, looking at the mini map Dizzy was around 1.5 second and wasn't lapping 1.5 seconds a lap quicker. If not a win, I'd happily get bumped down to 6th and have Rosberg put into 2nd at least.

Reactions: CRL Rosberg

Brendon Leigh

Mar 4, 2016
Rosberg should get the win, strategy was perfect, looking at the mini map Dizzy was around 1.5 second and wasn't lapping 1.5 seconds a lap quicker. If not a win, I'd happily get bumped down to 6th and have Rosberg put into 2nd at least.
in real life did they give mika the win at spain when he was 50 seconds in front? but retired on the last lap

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
Guys, I think it's best if you will @CRL Rosberg decide, if he wishes to create a stewards inquiry or not. Arguing here in this topic will bring nothing except tension. Sure everybody shares their opinion, but when two drivers can't really agree on an incident after several replies and are still discussing on it, they should probably go towards the stewards panel.

CRL Rosberg

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 4, 2016
I swear to god I would have won. Would have been close but I know for certain I would have won. The gap was being controlled and all. This is the most unfair thing to have happened but I do feel that I was going to win.

• Agree
Reactions: II OASIS I

Brendon Leigh

Mar 4, 2016
i was closing in on him ( was setting fastest laps so i was) i would of got drs on last lap and i might of passed him.... we will never know... who knows the roles might be swapped next race and i might lag out from the lead and hand rosberg the win
[DOUBLEPOST=1461531330][/DOUBLEPOST]
I swear to god I would have won. Would have been close but I know for certain I would have won. The gap was being controlled and all. This is the most unfair thing to have happened but I do feel that I was going to win.
if you want to want it to be looked at i have no problem with that mate. i will just say my side of the story and let the stewards work it out

CRL Rosberg

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 4, 2016
i was closing in on him ( was setting fastest laps so i was) i would of got drs on last lap and i might of passed him.... we will never know... who knows the roles might be swapped next race and i might lag out from the lead and hand rosberg the win
[DOUBLEPOST=1461531330][/DOUBLEPOST]
if you want to want it to be looked at i have no problem with that mate. i will just say my side of the story and let the stewards work it out
Might as well and see what happens

Finch

3-time AOR Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
Well everything went to **** that race first corner have the contact glitch thing and I get orange front wing damage but I carry on because I didn't want to lose 30 seconds by pitting then I got to lap 14 on my tyres pitted for fresh set of wets then next lap my engineer says it's perfect conditions for inters... But I stated out and decided to wait for it to dry up which was another bad decision then I lose my front wing because my tyres were messed up. So I pitted for inters then it went dry and I crashed again and retired **** race for me hopefully next race is better.

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
Thanks @Finch for guiding him, but @CRL Rosberg please do be aware of the following part from the rules:

http://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/league-rules-aor-f1-leagues-season-11.11612/#post-168744

'2.6 In-Game Disqualification
If you are disqualified from the race in-game, submit your full race footage to the stewards. If we feel that the disqualification was justified, it will remain. However if we feel that the disqualification was unfair, or a result of a game glitch, then you will be classified as the last finisher and score full points for that position."

Reactions: Finch