PS4 - Round 2 - Singapore Grand Prix - Saturday 27th January 2018 [8:00pm (UK time)] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 2 - Singapore Grand Prix - Saturday 27th January 2018 [8:00pm (UK time)]

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
I really do not know what to do with disgusting Italians, codemasters (game) or ignorant people running in this F2. It's a really fought and shameful situation, even though you've been warned not to be bullshit this week. as I said I will not run I wanted to give you a chance but as far as I see certain people are good only to run in public lobbies. said this do not contact me more to run this time I was polite that I entered the lobby the next will not be so. GOODBYE

I understand frustration at others... but I have never understood why someone would intentionally DNF a race...

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
I understand frustration at others... but I have never understood why someone would intentionally DNF a race...
I'll tell you right now, if I have to play with the kamikaze and bad people I'm going to get the public lobbies lameno there I know that people enter and at least on some races sometimes I arrive at the finish line.

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
Listen you guys,

What went down on Saturday Night is totally unacceptable and quite frankly an embarrassment to AOR.

In my 3 seasons of coordinating that was the most ridiculous showing of driving ettiqutte and lack of respect ive seen. I will not have this happening in one of my tiers.

I have the green light to do what i need to do to sort it out, so be warned.

Let's move onto the next round and race clean and fair, show the respect and give people the room they deserve or you can go and race somewhere else. It's that simple.

@washy03

I see that you have listened to many people regarding last night's races. if you want a tip then do as you please delete the many rotten apples of this formula and then you'll see that everything runs for the best, I say because I was also a forum admin and seeing the kamikaze run really made me sick and also a very bad advertising. know that I will not run anymore and I do not want to deal with people anymore. I greet you

Nozza_95

Formula Karter
Dec 26, 2017
Like many others I am disappointed in the seeming lack of driving etiquette and spatial awareness over these last races, i understand a lot of people are frustrated but I do not see why there are people reporting incidents to the stewards when they were not involved in the incident. As I believe that the deciding to take an incident to the stewards should be left to the affected party. Also some people have let there frustrating spill over into their enquires and I've seen one poor response to be accused where the member involved appears to have put in a 'revenge' enquire into the stewards.

I feel that people need to change there attitudes towards the race as people seem to be very impatient with overtaking leading to so many incidents occurring rather than waiting for a safe clean place to overtake. I understand people make mistakes but eventually the stewards will deal with repeat offenders.

S40TYD

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 18, 2017
Just watched @Jolly76 videos from Singapore great coverage as usual. Some really good battles especially in race 2. Im starting to love the AOR series more than the real thing. Can't wait to get back in a seat to race with you all. Congrats to @Lakitu886 and @Schnixel on their race wins.

Schnixel

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F2 Sprint Champion
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks, man! Really looking forward to race against you in the future! :)

Just watched @Jolly76 videos from Singapore great coverage as usual. Some really good battles especially in race 2. Im starting to love the AOR series more than the real thing. Can't wait to get back in a seat to race with you all. Congrats to @Lakitu886 and @Schnixel on their race wins.

nezehran

F1 Test Driver
Oct 2, 2017
Heeey what about my drive @S40TYD ;) I pited for wing damage on lap 3 then i did 12 laps of Ultrasoft to the end and if it wasnt for my 3 sec penalty i would have gotten P2 ;) now i got p3. So P2 and P3 in both the races

Reactions: S40TYD

S40TYD

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 18, 2017
Heeey what about my drive @S40TYD ;) I pited for wing damage on lap 3 then i did 12 laps of Ultrasoft to the end and if it wasnt for my 3 sec penalty i would have gotten P2 ;) now i got p3. So P2 and P3 in both the races

Haha I do apologise! Be Great to have a proper highlights video made up to capture races like yours. But I'm amazed at the work that goes into AOR as it is without adding more workload to people.
@nezehran did you upload a video. Be good to watch the race from your POV

S40TYD

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 18, 2017
I’m gonna do it today :) and if you wanna practice just pm me
Later
Today :)

I would love to but unfortunately I'm stuck on an oil rig in Denmark for the next 2 and a half weeks o_O

Once I'm home though that sounds good :cool:

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Qualy: P15
Race 1: P10
Race 2: P12

A very late full Race 1 and Race 2 below.