PC - Round 20 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix [18/02/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 20 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix [18/02/18 8:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeBin010

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 3, 2017
Finally a Win!!!! I'm very very happy, I couldn't have closed this season in a better way. I felt very confortable yesterday even if I practiced almost zero. I had some good battles with @LolFish42 in the first 4 laps before he crashed. Then I had a quicker pace than the ones behind and collected almost 7 second from the 2nd. After the pitstop from the US to S I was behind @Rienk, who blocked me a lot and made me lose all the advantage on @Neil Bywater. Even if I lost a lot those were some very funny moments with @Rienk trying to pass him because he defended it very hard! Passed him I started again with my rly good pace and I gained again almost 6-7 sec on @Neil Bywater.

I really want to thank you all guys for this amazing experience!! I hope I've been a good, clean and honest racer. Hope I'll race again against you in the next championship!! Love you all <3

Status
Not open for further replies.