XB1 - Round 20 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - 18/03/18 - 20.00GMT | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 20 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - 18/03/18 - 20.00GMT

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Round 20 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows: @Proulx2001

Last edited:

Adamlee-23

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Glad this seasons over can’t stand racing with lama an absolute joke of a driver , ruined at least 3 of my races - qualifying this year , but gg to pickless, extremes, Peatie , even though you guys don’t like me pleasure racing with you and trying to keep you behind me all race

Reactions: UndercutF1

Adamlee-23

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Ruined my quali making me get a grid penalty for something that was totally his fault then had the nerve to slow down afterwards and act like he done nothin wrong , this led to me starting 6th and that’s what I meant by that message @saKuuu , if no grid penalty race would of been different ,

OveratedLama

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 3, 2017
Ruined my quali making me get a grid penalty for something that was totally his fault then had the nerve to slow down afterwards and act like he done nothin wrong , this led to me starting 6th and that’s what I meant by that message @saKuuu , if no grid penalty race would of been different ,
Not going to cause an argument. It was my fault I slowed down to let you through, pulled over to the left and expected you would go right. After that I slow down to let you back through as Im unsure whether you had damage not because I was acting like nothing happened.

Adamlee-23

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Did you just read what you said “pulled over to the left ,and expected you to go right “ I did fuckin go right you idiot and u swiped me like every time , seriously what is your problem , your awful at this game

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@EditedFaun3698 that was abit aggressive mate lol. Had a horrible sound glitch for a lap. Also had to change my wing at the stop but 5th was a fair result. Fair play to the tr guys for starting at the back
<iframe frameborder=0 webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen scale="tofit" width="320" height="185" style="max-width:100%" src=""></iframe>

Kezimodo

S16 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Aug 11, 2017
Well that was a disappointing but not a surprising end to the season lol. Hasn't been an ideal first season by any means but there have still been some great moments! Figured I'd copy someone else and write some messages;)
@samrockall - Congrats on winning the championship. I'd be lying if i said I wasn't supporting a certain other driver, but you did an awesome job and deserved it. Seem like a nice and genuine guy:)
@Da4thSuspect - Always seemed to be close to you on track when my races didn't go down the pan. Had some nice battles and probably could have had more. Thanks for always being there as host and being a constant
@saKuuu - Definitely had some ups and downs, but I have a lot of respect for you. What you've managed with Thrive is so cool to see and it's impressive what you've accomplished. You're also always there for people in the chat and your knowledge is always valued. As everyone says, the dad of F6 ;)
@OveratedLama - The legend himself and the rightful coordinator:rofl: You drive me mad a lot of the times and I know I give you a lot of stick but you're a good guy. An innocent and somewhat naive guy but a good guy regardless. P.s you should be revising instead of reading this:p
@EPeatie - You're the champion in my eyes <3 . Really enjoyed getting to know you over the season and feel like we've become really good friends. I know we'll keep talking in the chat and in the Dm's (for my great advice;)), but I'll miss having you in the party on Sundays:drowning:
@Briggsy - Saved the best for last! You're the main reason this season has actually been fun and why I'm going to do S15. Thanks to you I would never have met all the other great guys. You're a stand up guy that since Australia has been the only one with a similar attitude to the league as me. Hopefully next season we can finally have that battle we've been waiting for for so long:lol: This entire thing is pretty much stolen from you but when I say you're the best teammate and online friend I could ask for its true. Stay safe on the slopes;)
I wish all of you the best with whatever you get up to (bar one other person:sneaky:). Thanks for the memories!:shame::shame: