Mar 23, 2017
Round 20 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

xXMARKELiNXx

GP2 Test Driver
Dec 1, 2016
its my first season was just wonderin how long till next season roughly do we match up with the race weekend in the Formula 1 calander

Hockeyhead019

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 29, 2017
Fellas, it's been a fun season. Unfortunately I'll be missing the last race :/ It's been a pleasure racing and I hope to see you guys in the next season.

@Joseph Baigent cheers on organizing and keeping this lot in line lol.

@Meks Unseen hats off to you for the championship. Quick and clean all season.

@BigBadPopperDom it was great watching you progress and dealing with your clean racing, keep going brotha!

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
Fellas, it's been a fun season. Unfortunately I'll be missing the last race :/ It's been a pleasure racing and I hope to see you guys in the next season.

@BigBadPopperDom it was great watching you progress and dealing with your clean racing, keep going brotha!
Cheers mate

I definatley felt I improved towards the end. Managed to get to 2.2 seconds a lap off the front runners from 4 to 5 seconds at the beginning.

Learnt a lot and looking forward to a new season.

Unfortunately I can't race tonight as I'm in the Lake District but thanks @Joseph Baigent for organising the season and @Jaakko pikkarainen for providing me someone I could actually race with!

If you stream tonight how could I watch on laptop?

Meks Unseen

Reigning S14 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
May 15, 2017

Thanks man

o Coxon o

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2016
Well that race just summed up this game for me, went of track to avoid a collision Infront of me & got a illegal overtake with a 5 sec stop go penalty (y)

& Then I thought I'd pit straight away to get rid of the softs & I broke my wing on the way out of the pit lane :facepalm:

Oh we'll see you guys in another season it's been a pleasure.

Jack Badman

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 19, 2017
Fairly quiet for me today. Didnt have much pace and startegy was off. Fun first couple of laps for sure. Lost 4th place after my penaltys. Always seem to get one for pit lane speeding despite meeting the limit before the line. Ah well.

My first AOR season has been so much fun and ive always wanted to participate. Thanks to all of you for a fun, clean and exciting season. Those of you from the very beginning and the late comers too. Its been great to watch myself and everybody improve immensely over the season and Its made my Sundays all the more exciting. I dont think ill be doing the next season due to the late hours in summer on the weekends, but I'm sure i'll be back at some point soon. Might even give pcars leagues a go.

I wish you all the best of luck in future races and i hope to see some of you on track again soon. Guys, thank you

Reactions: Hockeyhead019

ValiFusilli

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 5, 2017
Well that was an kind of meh and to an interesting season.....

Wanna thank all of you for this season, had some real fun battles with some of you.

Got to top of the season with a grand slam GP so that was nice, but the goal will be to really challenge some of you for the title next season.

Reactions: Hockeyhead019

K04

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 23, 2017
Quite happy with quali, didn't have the one lap pace of the top 2 guys,

Disconnected twice in the race as my housemates were faffing with the internet, so from a 2nd place to 9th was annoying, but coming back to get 4th was fun :)

Thanks to everyone who took part during the season, and @Joseph Baigent for co-ordinating us all :p it's been a lot of fun, i've noticed i've gotten a lot quicker compared to the start and i'm now managing to reduce the stupid mistakes in races costing my places, never thought i'd win in my first season so very happy with that. first time using a wheel which i got so i could join this and its been a great laugh, depending on exams, hopefully i'll be back next season and will race some of you again :)