Jun 28, 2017
Round 20 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Mulchian

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 6, 2017
This is going to be my last race in AOR for F1 2017. Maybe I will come back in the future, but I want to concentrate on my own leagues.
That season was a lot of fun, some very good battles and especially fair. I wish everyone the best of luck for the future.

Mulchian

Pascheck

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 28, 2017
This is going to be my last race in AOR for F1 2017. Maybe I will come back in the future, but I want to concentrate on my own leagues.
That season was a lot of fun, some very good battles and especially fair. I wish everyone the best of luck for the future.

Mulchian
I will do the same. I need my full commitment for my exam in the upcoming two to three months. So this is going to be my last race in AOR forF1 2017. But I will be back for F1 2018! Had a lot of fun with you guys on track if everything went well without any laggs or bugs. I'd love to see you guys on track in F1 2018. For the time being great fun and good luck for the upcoming season in AOR

_hN

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 28, 2017
Keep it clean boys, enjoy your final race of the season :)

James Clay

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 22, 2016
Crashed out. Don’t think my heart nor my head was in it this race but I’m gonna take this break to regroup and bounce back for s15.

• Burn
Reactions: Mathiasw

SuoBBis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 13, 2014
Solid P4, but I am not happy with myself today. My pace was not even near my practice pace, specially the first stint on ultras. Tho the lag was huge today, but it was also at practice. Something about this track makes my internet suffer :D For example @Ake basically jumped ahed of me and there was nothing I could do. I also was little bit unlucky, lost couple of seconds at pits, because double stack with Red Bulls. I tried my best to keep distance to my team mate, but it is what it is.
Very annoyed to myself that I was not able to clear @N1kmido and lost close to 10seconds behind him, which basically ended my hopes for podium since after that @_hN was fo far ahed, just cruised till the end.
My team mate @Vadkan and @Ake however had issues with @Otto20119 so I got p4 for basically free.
Battle for P7 at final standings ended bitterly. I lost to @Mulchian a one single point and finished P8 at the final results.

Thank you all for great season. I had quite decent second half of the season, but first half of season was terrible :D Racing with you guys was pleasure and very clean. Unfortunately lag was very often present, but there is nothing we can do about it. I will most likely race on next season as well. I feel that I did improve and closed myself closer to top (at this league anyway) so I hope I can contend for more podium places at the next season.

Also, big congrats for @Foton for winning the title!

_hN

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 28, 2017
I wanted to thank everyone for their commitment and participation in this season. I hope you've had a good time and that you progressed as a driver and that you feel happy about what you've achieved. I tried my best to fill in the coordinator job as best as I could, even though it was the first time. Well done boys :)

N1kmido

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 17, 2016
Thanks to everyone for some nice and fun racing that we certainly had! Big shame of course that we saw so many people dropping from this split but all of the new guys definitely did a good job to keep this league alive.
Though in some way I can understand the big amount of drivers who became disappointed or frustrated by the state of the game and the fact that it didn´t really improve since release. Apparently I´m one of them and like a few others I won´t continue racing on F1 2017. Therefore I´d like to wish everyone who carries on the best of luck for Season 15 and maybe I´ll meet a few of you again in one of the other AOR leagues. :)

Last but not least thanks to @_hN for taking over the coordinator´s job midway through, surely not the easiest task to accomplish!