Sep 4, 2018
Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 17th March 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

GnialSsor

S16 AOR PC Assist League 3 Champion
May 22, 2018
So whenever i get a message through steam chat, it’s minimising my game. Is there any way to fix this?

Edit: I’ve managed to fix it.

Last edited:

MrSascha

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Nov 15, 2018
Does anyone have a shot from the beginning? In the first round, I was touched from behind and turned. Afterwards who crashed into me and I lost a front wing.

kxuping

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 6, 2018
Congrats to driver and constructor champion. Last part of race was very hard to stay on track while raining.

Reactions: MrSascha

MrSascha

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Nov 15, 2018
Yeah, it was just bad luck. Too bad after the event, many of them failed, so maybe it would have been even better for some of them. @Radek11CZ @Aelirenn

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
So, in the ultimate combo move, Robb Stark lost control, caused the spin on @MrSascha, then became the brick wall that @Radek11CZ hit, whilst the now stranded @MrSascha got hit by myself who was unsighted by (no fault of his) @simsoares who was moving from the right hand side of the track to the left following the Force India entanglement to avoid the stricken @MrSascha.

Best combo since Italy?
@GOCAS - you're going to pip me to 10th place now so well done!

MrSascha

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Nov 15, 2018
Well. It can happen. Had at least luck that there was no total loss. In the next race it is at least dry.

GnialSsor

S16 AOR PC Assist League 3 Champion
May 22, 2018
oh @GnialSsor just now noticed your fancy title Reigning AOR PC Assist League 3 Champion

#CantDoItWithAWheel #NotHappeningAgain #BringIt :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Hmm... #CantDoItWithAWheel #NotHappeningAgain

You use a wheel right?
Looking back at your results throughout the season. I thought you were using the keyboard to race. ;):p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

#GetGood #FasterThanYouOnAWheel #BringIt

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
After hardware problems with my pedals this year, I'm owning everyone with my new piece of kit next season.

Reactions: kxuping

BlackWidowJ

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 8, 2018
Hmm... #CantDoItWithAWheel #NotHappeningAgain

You use a wheel right?
Looking back at your results throughout the season. I thought you were using the keyboard to race. ;):p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

#GetGood #FasterThanYouOnAWheel #BringIt
At least im not afraid to learn using the wheel mid season, but meV you 5 lap race both on the wheel #GetLapped :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: