Feb 13, 2017
Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 15th October 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
[email protected]

Last edited:

yobbo

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 22, 2017
What qualy times are we expecting for the race? Best I have done in time trial so far is a 29:1 but I didn't save the setup and cant remember what it was :( Can only seem to get back to the 29:3ish region.

Ferrius

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 19, 2017
Let's make sure we have all the correct settings on this time! :D No pit assist, etc.

Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
So med TC runners have been made slower....

Time to fall back down the grid. :p

Rick Vige

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 3, 2015
@yobbo you can load the setup on tt screen.

And maddog the tc is almost the same, just kills your tyres that bit more

Maddog40

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Oh plz no, my tyre wear is already atrocious.....

JERRY

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 8, 2017
I think maddog40 is right tho... Med TC is slower thanks to new patch

Hammsta

Junior Karter
Sep 18, 2017
@Maddog40 I hope you can fix your internet until tomorrow. Last race was horrible to drive behind or beside you, it wasnt even possible. You teleported from outside of the track into the middle of the track and you lagged so damn hard. @Cheik got a clip if you dont believe it :p. That was just impossible to drive with you :D. I hope its better for tomorrow. Dont want to drive like this tho :(

Reactions: Mrozio

Maddog40

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
@Cheik @Coyote @Jezza @Attakajakka @Mrozio

Hey, just wanted to quickly ask how many pitstops you guys made, the game decided to say you had 0 which (unless you are god) is fairly impossible. So if you can remember how many stops you made, tell me and I'll add that to the race results spreadsheet I'm currently doing.

Also @LRT c1rcle Really sorry once again :(

Jezza

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 8, 2017
@Maddog40 I made 3 stops. Would have only done 2 but Pipo felt a bit more dangerous to my front wing then usual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Informative
Reactions: Maddog40

LRT c1rcle

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 30, 2017
@Maddog40 No problem man. Accidents can happen and you took responsibility so I have nothing to be pissed about. Just make sure you drop the post on stewards panel cause I wasn't recording unfortunately.

yobbo

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 22, 2017
A lot of short lived fun for me last night; after the start and the chaos that ensued on turn 4 I was in a good position and was having a great battle with @xsilentt. There was a 3-man battle in front of me and while I was trying to stay away from that and let them wreck their tyres, silent was pressuring me. On lap 2 I ran wide on turn 11 trying to avoid a slow car, silent went around the outside on turn 12 and got a better run than I realised so when I moved to the outside for turn 13 he stormed past the outside, my wing clipped his rear wheel as I understeered trying to keep up with his run and I spun off the track hitting the wall, totalling my car. Purely a racing incident but still disappointing.

I need to apologise to Vito as well, I accidentally spun him out on lap 1 turn 4 trying to avoid the two Red Bull cars which spun to the inside of the track and were suddenly right in front of me; I tried to give you enough room before moving across but at that time the Red Bulls were still solid and I wouldn't have been able to brake before hitting one/both if I kept going straight.

Well done to my teammate @Ferrius with a solid 5th place; I am sure we can get a double points finish in Russia :D

• Winner
Reactions: Ferrius

pipo

Reigning S14 AOR PC Assist 1 Champion
Sep 10, 2017
@Ferrius First one was my fault, i apologize, i didnt attacked after that crash even though i had a better run at that corner, and the second one go to netcode and complain them because in my camera i didnt hit you. Sometimes someone has to be aggresive to try to not fall behind and crash