Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lewis Samilton

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kreosteijn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2017
Congrats to my team mate @Smash for winning the race.

My race was rather uneventful. Started 16th and all race long I was running last in the group of people that didn't retire or have to pit for a new wing. However, there was so much stuff happening in front that by the end of the race I was in P9. Eventually I finished P10 because I had a 3 second time penalty.

PwVsVipeR

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 21, 2017
@PwVsVipeR Can I have your POV on your overtake on lap 25 ? I think it was a little rough (I won't ask any penalty, just want your POV).
Yeah I agree it was rough, I didnt want to dive but I broke too late and u left the door open so it was a way to not hit u in the rear. My footage got corrupted at the end of lap 7 because I had a problem with memory so if u want to ask for a penalty I would understand.

scotchtape20

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 26, 2014
Router crashed on lap 4, lost all internet connection.

Started 8th, I was 5th when it happened.

Apparently, 2 people crashed in front of me while I was "offline", could have run 3rd.

Rejoined on lap 7 (thanks @EL_Sonny), last and about a minute behind where I was before the disconnection.

My AI controlled car pitted at some point, put on another set of SS (started on SS too), ruining my strategy... which would have been ruined anyway since I was going for a 2-stop strategy and clearly the one-stop was the way to go. Strangely enough, while my car had SS on, the race standings was showing I was on Softs. Couldn't tell which one I had on from pace, but I managed 9 laps on them, whatever they were.

I was kinda happy with my pace afterwards, since I rejoined the game 16th and about 15 sec behind the one in front of me and came home 11th and 7 sec behind 10th, so there's hope!

I'll quote the great community of game speedrunners about my router: "That never happened before!"

I hope it won't happen ever again... I was 5th damnit!... erh...

EDIT: @H_pro1 there's a small mistake in the quali results where @dragonbone81 quali lap is 10 sec too high. Just wanted to let you know (y)

Flirius

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 2, 2014
Yeah I agree it was rough, I didnt want to dive but I broke too late and u left the door open so it was a way to not hit u in the rear. My footage got corrupted at the end of lap 7 because I had a problem with memory so if u want to ask for a penalty I would understand.
You would have finished ahead of me even without the little incident so I won't ask any penalty, just be more patient next time :)

@H_pro1 There's another little mistake on the results, @trumpa94 finish ahead @PwVsVipeR.

Reactions: PwVsVipeR