XB1 - Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix [15/10/17 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix [15/10/17 8:00pm]

Jack Badman

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 19, 2017
Yeah you need a pretty good lap to be able to be in the 29s. I can do 30.1/2s but getting that extra tenth or 2 can be difficult. Braking into turn 10 without locking up is hard and unless you get a good exit you'll lose time down the back straight :/.
Your so right ahah. It's so easy to lose 2 or 3 tenths on a quick lap. I sometimes find the last corner pretty hard to get a good exit. Will the lobby be up early again tonight by the way ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
Your so right ahah. It's so easy to lose 2 or 3 tenths on a quick lap. I sometimes find the last corner pretty hard to get a good exit. Will the lobby be up early again tonight by the way ?

Stay off the exit kerb as it unsettles the car. Brake late and shift down to 4th then take a small amount of the apex kerb as soon as youve gone over that full throttle and straighten up the wheel

Joseph Baigent

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 23, 2017
Lobby will be set up same time as last week yeah. I'll do that for every race from now on.

I'd say I'm beginning to find consistency but its turn 2 which I find hard

• Burn
Reactions: Jamie183

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
Turn 1 and the first sector can get very congested very quickly. So everyone please be carful going into turn 1 and the left hand kink leading up to turn 3. Don't brake late as it will most likely just end up in disaster. So let's all get through lap 1 with no accidents :).

I would also like to add that it was rather disappointing to see that only 2 people didn't get corner cut penaltys last race.

Reactions: Joseph Baigent

Jack Badman

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 19, 2017
Turn 1 and the first sector can get very congested very quickly. So everyone please be carful going into turn 1 and the left hand kink leading up to turn 3. Don't brake late as it will most likely just end up in disaster. So let's all get through lap 1 with no accidents :).

I would also like to add that it was rather disappointing to see that only 2 people didn't get corner cut penaltys last race.
I believe it was 3 of us. Myself and 2 others without penaltys. But yeah I Won't hold my breath til after turn 3. Will be happy with a top 8 finish to be honest

MurphysLawl

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 18, 2017
I make sure that I always respect track limits when I race.

There is one spot at Yas Marianna that I always question.

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys, my wife has sourced the cable connector from the wheel to the Xbox (she also replaced for me) so thanks to her! I will be racing tonight!!!

No practice since Aus two weeks ago but will give it a go!

I will just keep out of everyone's way - Ill be the mobility car driving round. Don't worry to make it easier to spot I have modded a disabled badge to fit the back of my car.

Dom

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
A 1 SS-M Stop is going to be really hard to pull off. SS tyres wont last past lap 9. The left rear is so badly worn like 75%+ :/

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
Everyone please be aware during qualifying. When driving slow on out and in laps please be aware of the mini-map and use the look behind button to be able to see if anyone is coming up fast on a hot lap. Please try to stay off the racing line as much as possible. Sector 2 is very difficult to pass so please go OFF track to not block anyone. Thank you

Joseph Baigent

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 23, 2017
Everyone please be aware during qualifying. When driving slow on out and in laps please be aware of the mini-map and use the look behind button to be able to see if anyone is coming up fast on a hot lap. Please try to stay off the racing line as much as possible. Sector 2 is very difficult to pass so please go OFF track to not block anyone. Thank you
And also coming out of the pits make sure you don't block people at turn 1

• Burn
Reactions: Jamie183