XB1 - Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix [15/10/17 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix [15/10/17 8:00pm]

o Coxon o

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2016
Can I ask how are you are all practicing is it with single player grand Prix mode or making a private online lobby?

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
1m 34's - no idea whats wrong with my setup!!

Possibly the driver but dont want to jump to conclusions just yet

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
Well - 11th isnt bad!

Anyways - some extra bad luck - car twitched out of turn 3 or 4 and had to pit for a new front wing.

Lap 12 I think one of the Williams drivers in 1st place coming up behind me - i did move off the racing line but you seemed to follow me and I think there was a nudge so hopefully that didnt impact on your race too much .

Just a point - I will always move off the racing line out of the corner so anyone overtaking just remember I will take notice = no need to panic!!

Then lap 13 or 14 my samsung TV which as some of you will remember was stolen in the burglary and recovered from the woods behind my house. Well clearly being disconnected also reset the fu**ing screensaver feature as the TV just went black with Samsung advertising all over it.

So I had to somehow pull over - blind - find the bloody remote and put it back on - get back in the seat and work out where I was. Only for the stewards to award me a 3 second penalty for driving off road. Well - double ass f***

Anyway - my setup was all wrong and I tried to change strategy using voice commands then i realised the fu**ers nicked my kinect so that was almost laughable.

In summary - I still want to kill them

Meks Unseen

Reigning S14 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
May 15, 2017
YESS FINALY A RACE WIN! Possibly my worst track so I’ll tack it after bottling quali and starting seventh gaining 3 places at the start, driver of the day stuff from me cheers to badmanz as well as I went for a bit of a desperate move for p1 I’m lap 26 and he left me the room so yeah aha, good race everyone! (Also I didn’t get a single warning so I’ll take it)

Jack Badman

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 19, 2017
Holy crap what a race! Happy with 3rd in quali. Following atticus for like 18 laps before he spun was intense. Shame I was on the softer tyre at the end. Thought I could hold on but TSRL and Atticus were just too fast on the SS. Such clean racing form everyone. It's so great to be able to race fairly with everyone. On to the next one !

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Meks Unseen

May 15, 2017
Holy crap what a race! Happy with 3rd in quali. Following atticus for like 18 laps before he spun was intense. Shame I was on the softer tyre at the end. Thought I could hold on but TSRL and Atticus were just too fast on the SS. Such clean racing form everyone. It's so great to be able to race fairly with everyone. On to the next one !

Yeah it was you being on the harder compound allowed us to catch, nice racing though man and once again cheers for leaving space

Reactions: Jack Badman

Jack Badman

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 19, 2017
Yeah it was you being on the harder compound allowed us to catch, nice racing though man and once again cheers for leaving space
That's what I signed up for ! Would have been even more interesting with all 3 of us on the SS at the end

• Agree
Reactions: Meks Unseen

Meks Unseen

May 15, 2017
That's what I signed up for ! Would have been even more interesting with all 3 of us on the SS at the end

Yeah I think once I got past you I was able to pull away because of your tyres and you battling with atticus hope for more of the same in the future

Reactions: Jack Badman

o Coxon o

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2016
I had a funny moment where Jeff came over the radio to tell me that my DRS wasn't working o_O pretty much the highlight of my race tbh :happy: