Mar 6, 2017
Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 15th October 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @StefanWylde

Last edited:

StefanWylde

GP2 1st Driver
Jul 13, 2015
Unfortunately I don't have a graphics card at the moment, so I will most likely miss this one. Don't wait for me.

• Informative
Reactions: Ctzn Ely

OmegaIV

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 27, 2016
Hi guys, short notice I know, but a family issue has come up so I'll have to leave my PC for now. Have a good race if I'm not back in time!

• Informative

Westyy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 10, 2016
Won't be racing tonight even though i'd like to, other matters have appeared which are far more important. Sorry for the short notice.

• Informative

NLE JurY

Formula Karter
Apr 13, 2017
Q (P3)
Worst qualifying of the season unluckily.. I failed turn 1 and turn 8 at the first try that took me away more then 0.5sec for the hotlap, and the rest was done pretty good but not motivated enough to make out the best one. 2nd try was horrible and caused the crash. Failed the apex on turn 1 and pushed the throttle way too much in turn 2 that caused me spinning out of the track and crash into the wall. Many congratulations to @hAlloy to take the pole position again!
R (P1)
Most exciting race of the season yet. Starting P3 was quite difficult cause I had the outside line and I had to figure out to get in the inside line, but yeah my start was pretty good and helped me to move into the inside line and I started battleing with @JoniJohn since the first lap. After many tries to overtake him on the main straight I could manage to get the position during the 5th lap and still battle to keep the position in turn 4. Unluckily this battles caused my right wing to break because of a contact. After I managed to stay in front cause I had a better racepace than him and trying to catch @hAlloy to get P1. I studied a 1 pit stop strategy SS-M and I had to change my wing aswell so after the first stint I got back into the track P7 but had the best racepace on the track that helped me to make some great overtakes till battleing again with @JoniJohn for P1, cause unluckily @hAlloy had an infortunate crash with my teammate @Skatie :(. After many tries of overtaking @JoniJohn, from lap 22, I could finally get P1 at lap 26 and race till the end without making any mistakes and WIN my 2nd ever AOR race!! Big respect to @TheAPlegends ,@Ely' and @JoniJohn for such great battleing! See you all in Russia !!!

Bigboss

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 9, 2016
Quali : My Qually did not go so well only could do One hotlap but its okay I know im not that great at quali

Race: I start to feel that I got more pace in the race then quali managed to have a pretty good start were I started on softs and most around me were on mediums got past those guys and had free air to set some lap times drove p1 for 1 or 2 laps.
At the end I got to @TheAPlegends sadly I braked to late into the first corner and hit him in the back a little and my front wing got damaged had orange yellow front wing to in the end lost 1 postion not to shabby looking forward to the next race.

Mackisdoodle

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 29, 2015
Did well to keep up with @JoniJohn and @JurYEdits at the start after no practice quali. Tried to undercut them so i pit on lap 7. After john had pit i was ahead of him by a few seconds but he quickly caught up. Jury chased after us both from further behind and got close around lap 19 (?). I pit for softs in the belief that the 1 stop was impossible. I was wrong. (We were 1st, 2nd and 3rd btw.) I did what i could to catch up but only had time for 5th. Very close to getting @TheAPlegends on the last lap but did well to stay away. Fun race but sad about the result. Very nice clean and fair racing, atleast when i was around. :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1508321706][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, the results and standings thread have been updated quite slowly. Any chance you could speed em up? @Ely' just a little something i noticed :)