Dec 27, 2016
Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 15th October 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@spartan118fr

Last edited:
Reactions: Saabo

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Im doing high 1:29's so im expecting pole to be about a mid to low 1:29 maybe a high 1:28
I think pole will probably be a mid to high 28

I've just done a 28.8 and I'm usually a few tenths slower in the race, and i'll probably be like 5-6 tenths off pole, maybe more
[DOUBLEPOST=1507998431][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think pole will probably be a mid to high 28

I've just done a 28.8 and I'm usually a few tenths slower in the race, and i'll probably be like 5-6 tenths off pole, maybe more
On a side note, 28.8 is like 1.5/2 seconds quicker than my aor evaluation race quali time :p

• Faff
Reactions: Justin || Taz

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Cheers for the faff @Taz xD
[DOUBLEPOST=1507999073][/DOUBLEPOST]Loving all these faffs :D

• Faff
Reactions: Justin || Taz

nemura

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Oct 12, 2016
Hate this track... one point would be a win for me:stig:

Saabo

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 13, 2016
WELL that was a letdown...

Every other lobby i did today was fine and even hosted a practice race but when the lobby started xbox said my account was signed off (never happened to me before), joined back but kept saying migrating host and kicked me out. Really disappointed was looking forward to the race and put a fair amount of practice into this one. I would have loved to defend my championship lead against you but unfortunately not today.. Hope you guys have a good and fun race and i will bounce back in a few weeks at Russia!

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
This game...

For starters in quali I got invalidated while 5 tenths up for a corner cut that lost me a tenth

Then I was pushed off at turn 1 and got a drive through for 3 illegal overtakes

Then I hit the back of @Millsehh and got front wing damage, meaning by the end of Lap 3 I'd already had 2 visits to the pit lane

This race just wasn’t meant to be, time to sweat for Russia which I like, hopefully I can have a good result in that race

SimplyAPanda

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 13, 2016
Not gonna lie I’m pretty annoyed with myself had a race long battle with Vandoorne for the lead and when I tried the undercut on my second stop onto softs he got out just in front of me and with him being on the softer tyre pulled away I’d like to think that if I would have got the undercut I may have been able to hold him off anyway gg to Vandoorne on the win and to cheese on 3rd

AOR Charlie

Rocket League Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Apr 29, 2017
Dunno what to say...

Quali P3.
For some reason the team decided to put 10...yes 10...laps of fuel on board even though i put 2.8 laps for the flyer.

Race...

Great 200m before I get absolutely divebombed by @IS Vandoorne, no front wing, flying controller.

Off to the stewards!

Reactions: nemura

nemura

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Oct 12, 2016
Status - unmotivated...
In second qualy run I somehow changed the setup to default by mistake.. but anyway.

In race there was a chaos in T1 but managed to stay in P6. And then two spins and after the second I ran into the wall. When I went to pits they put me softs instead of medium and I had to run with them to the end..

Ok shitty tracks ends so let the season begin. Somehow I need to catch front guys but it will be very difficult..

AOR Charlie

Rocket League Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Apr 29, 2017
I thought my pace is pretty decent but its a shame some people just ruin it.

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Qualified p10 which i wasnt expecting. T1 was just a cluster made up a spot or two. Ended up running p8/9 most of the race then some small mistakes towards the end of the race really cost me. 2 half spins and just bad traction. I think without those mistakes i could have finished around P7/8. Had some nice battles on track tho, 1 stuck out to me which was with @Millsehh so GG on that