XB1 - Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix [15/10/17 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix [15/10/17 8:00pm]

TC92

GP2 Test Driver
May 19, 2014
After qualifying in 1st and having decent pace I'd have hoped for better than 7th. Not used to racing in dirty air and it's costing me big time, I'm simply not quick enough at the moment. Enjoyed a good battle with @Pickles36 at the end, great racing! However seem to be getting contact every race, was dived up the inside a little bit recklessly this time which damaged my wing for the last 11 laps.

Won't be around for the Russian GP, I'm away for the weekend. Enjoy the race fellas!

Reactions: Pickles36

TheGiant19

GP2 1st Driver
Apr 19, 2017
Well that race was...interesting. I'm still up for restarting it btw. Qualified P4 which I was happy with and was where I roughly expected to be. Then T1, I managed to avoid the incident involving Charlie and Vandoorne amongst others by cutting underneath them but as I went to accelerate someone was attached to me behind me so I couldn't really go anywhere and ended up 11th out of T2. Then in the final corner I hit @nemura in the back and got yellow wing damage and it made me decide to go for the 1 stop. It did me well as I was in 4th towards the end before I lost a position to @Rcfly3r1 in what was a good battle before I disappointingly made the pass easy by going off track. Crossed the line P5 on track...again, probably will do the same in Russia before my bad tracks start to come. Congrats to the podium finishers

SimplyAPanda

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 13, 2016
Well that race was...interesting. I'm still up for restarting it btw. Qualified P4 which I was happy with and was where I roughly expected to be. Then T1, I managed to avoid the incident involving Charlie and Vandoorne amongst others by cutting underneath them but as I went to accelerate someone was attached to me behind me so I couldn't really go anywhere and ended up 11th out of T2. Then in the final corner I hit @nemura in the back and got yellow wing damage and it made me decide to go for the 1 stop. It did me well as I was in 4th towards the end before I lost a position to @Rcfly3r1 in what was a good battle before I disappointingly made the pass easy by going off track. Crossed the line P5 on track...again, probably will do the same in Russia before my bad tracks start to come. Congrats to the podium finishers
Why do people want to restart? I was in a different party so did not hear the disscussion

TheGiant19

GP2 1st Driver
Apr 19, 2017
Why do people want to restart? I was in a different party so did not hear the disscussion
I kept saying it as a joke in the party the race was generally a mess, not just with people ruining their (and possibly others) races but the game fucked people too, and I am continuing said joke here

ihaycheese

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 18, 2014
I got reset to default too, pretty sure everyone did, level playing field don't see why there's a need to do a restart

SimplyAPanda

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 13, 2016
That would explain why my car felt weird then if it happened to everybody then I guess it doesn’t really matter

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
That would explain why my car felt weird then if it happened to everybody then I guess it doesn’t really matter
Yea most people noticed it into the run down for T1 with the brakes and then checked the down force and it was at 6 so most changed it at the pitstops

Im_an_eagle

S14 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Feb 10, 2017
I'd just like to appologise to @Millsehh for stealing P9 when frankly I didn't have to right to be there at that particular time. Thank god that track is over with too

• Kappa
Reactions: Millsehh

Saabo

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 13, 2016
Did anyone else disconnect before or during the race?

@SimplyAPanda had the same issue last week what i had this race but fortunate for him he could start the race, does anyone know if this is a glitch (game telling you that i signed off on my account)?

Reactions: ihaycheese

nemura

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Oct 12, 2016
I had same issue a month ago. When I connected to MP (GTA, F1 etc.) after 2-3 mins I got DC from my account. I don't know who caused the problem but after one week of these nonsences everything went to normal. I read the internet I talked with my internet provider but by them everything was ok.

@SimplyAPanda had the same issue last week what i had this race but fortunate for him he could start the race, does anyone know if this is a glitch (game telling you that i signed off on my account)?

• Informative
Reactions: Saabo

SimplyAPanda

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 13, 2016

The game seems slightly unstable in terms of connectivity it seems it’s just luck of the draw on who has a DC

• Informative

ihaycheese

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 18, 2014

I had this issue when I disconnected last week, told me I signed out of my profile so lost Xbox live but then was signed back in again straight away

• Informative

Saabo

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 13, 2016
For the future and to clear things up for me, lets say it happens again BEFORE qualy even started can i message you saying what happened and that we decide to restart (since qualy didn't even begin) @Taz

nemura

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Oct 12, 2016
The one thing I can be proud of myself after this race is - 20 laps on Soft tyres :stig: (93% rear at lap 29 :lol: )