PC - Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jens Maul

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 13, 2015
Doing 31s with my pad and between high 32s and high 33s in quali with my wheel. I am getting quicker but I am still not constant enough. Trying to race this Sunday with my wheel but I'll probably delay my debut with it cause I don't want to be the Maldonado of our league.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Andrei Codreanu

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
@Jens Maul, Poor excuse, go with the wheel, it's clear #padhacks still rule in F1 2015

:dead:

With your poor wheel action still 2 secs quicker than me on my wheel. I'll get my pad out to compete with you on a wheel

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
There is, put your name down
[DOUBLEPOST=1462011435][/DOUBLEPOST]
image.jpg
This should resolve my button related confusion. It was the X that used to catch me out! :joyful:

• Winner
Reactions: Jens Maul

YouCantTouchThis

Pro Karter
Apr 10, 2016
Shadowplay finally works... Still no sound but at least I will have proof for incidents.
recorded a hotlap:

Last edited:

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Still haven't practiced and I am working today! Can't wait to get home to practice! I bet I get a customer walk in 3 seconds before I close and they will want the world but not know anything about what they want!

• Funny
Reactions: Nukka

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Still haven't practiced and I am working today! Can't wait to get home to practice! I bet I get a customer walk in 3 seconds before I close and they will want the world but not know anything about what they want!
I'll be popping down to South Wales for a few GU10 leds, or is it MR16? Can you advise?

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I'll be popping down to South Wales for a few GU10 leds, or is it MR16? Can you advise?
Bring the fecking bulb with you if you don't know what it is simples.... Or I could pull every single bulb out of the stockroom for you to look at and see if it looks like the one you have.... Lol

• Funny
Reactions: Neil Bywater

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cant say that im happy with the race today, kept on making mistakes and my pedals disconnected on lap 18. My POV is below:

I didn't alise you had time penalties. I felt we had a nice little battle. Nearly got you in the road when you overshot the hairpin, but I then clipped you as you came back on (that's how I remember it, need to check my video)
[DOUBLEPOST=1462141497][/DOUBLEPOST]And here is my race, generally happy after putting in some homework this week

Scott_Aitchison

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 27, 2015
I just saw it on your stewards appeal, I wasn't sure if you had any penalties so I was pushing really hard to pull enough of a gap. I wasn't affected by that small collision at the end so it's all good

• Friendly
Reactions: Neil Bywater

allflattious

Formula 3 2nd Driver
AOR Commentator
Feb 15, 2016
I just saw it on your stewards appeal, I wasn't sure if you had any penalties so I was pushing really hard to pull enough of a gap. I wasn't affected by that small collision at the end so it's all good
Did you feel my car hit you early on in the race? On my screen you lagged back when I was in the slipstream, nothing anyone could do, just an 'online' racing incident :(

Just saw your POV and nothing... damn F1 2015 :p

Scott_Aitchison

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 27, 2015
I felt slight contact and thought I moved over on you so I was going to let you pass, did you get any damage from the contact?

Status
Not open for further replies.