Nov 20, 2015
Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix
F1 2015 Season 11

Race Information:

Date: Sunday 1st May 2016
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 29

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Informed absences

@George
@II OASIS I (maybe)

Last edited:

Finch

3-time AOR Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
So who is going to be drinking the champagne this time? oh wait I mean rose water :D

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Will more than likely not make this one as I'm away this Sunday, might make it though but will be with 0 practice.

Will be nice to have a week with no arguments.

Just a quick question, any reason China, Monaco, Mexico and Russia were dropped?

Finch

Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
Will more than likely not make this one as I'm away this Sunday, might make it though but will be with 0 practice.

Just a quick question, any reason China, Monaco, Mexico and Russia were dropped?
Mexico and russia because you can still corner cut and not sure about other 2 to be honest.

Finch

Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015

Ill put you down as a maybe for this week.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015

A full season would have ended in the end of September. That's why we dropped a few circuits out. I don't really know why China was dropped tbh, but there is a glitch in the pitlane in Monaco if too many cars is going into the pits at the same lap. Mexico and Russia was dropped because of the track extending possibilities.

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
A full season would have ended in the end of September. That's why we dropped a few circuits out. I don't really know why China was dropped tbh, but there is a glitch in the pitlane in Monaco if too many cars is going into the pits at the same lap. Mexico and Russia was dropped because of the track extending possibilities.
Ok, would have liked China to still be in but not a problem.

Cheers.

• Agree
Reactions: CRL Rosberg

George

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Wait what !? China isn't on the calendar !?!?!? It's the best track in terms of track limits realism. You can litterally not cut a single corner. This makes absolutely no sense at all.

Brendon Leigh

2-time AOR F1 Champion & F1 Esports Champion
Mar 4, 2016
Wait what !? China isn't on the calendar !?!?!? It's the best track in terms of track limits realism. You can litterally not cut a single corner. This makes absolutely no sense at all.
Monaco would be perfect in that case ;)

Brendon Leigh

2-time AOR F1 Champion & F1 Esports Champion
Mar 4, 2016
China has consistently been the best track in the Codemasters F1 series in terms of how precise the track is. I do'nt understand why it has been dropped this season.
Maybe its not a driver favourite. I dunno tbh i dont pick the tracks i just race them ;)

George

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Maybe its not a driver favourite. I dunno tbh i dont pick the tracks i just race them ;)
I love the track. I find it has a great balance between high speed corners and slow one. It's good for overtaking and genuinely pleasing to drive round. Especially when you nail that one lap.

• Agree
Reactions: Finch

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Pitiful excuse of a league. Someone needs to tell people how to drive and someone stills needs to explain why we are even racing in a league with less than 10 people. In the old leagues this would have been stopped or, at the very least, moved to a social championship as it's an absolute farce.

This is in no way a dig at the coordinators as you haven't done anything wrong, It's for the people who decided that when they weren't allowed the line that they wouldn't even try and race without it.