XB1 - Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Pitiful excuse of a league. Someone needs to tell people how to drive and someone stills needs to explain why we are even racing in a league with less than 10 people. In the old leagues this would have been stopped or, at the very least, moved to a social championship as it's an absolute farce.

This is in no way a dig at the coordinators as you haven't done anything wrong, It's for the people who decided that when they weren't allowed the line that they wouldn't even try and race without it.
How on Earth can you blame the people that want to play the game as they like? Absolute joke.

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
How on Earth can you blame the people that want to play the game as they like? Absolute joke.
Well, Lets be frank here, there would be a full lobby in here if they had the decency to take the line off... More people = better racing.

• Agree
Reactions: Finch

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Well, Lets be frank here, there would be a full lobby in here if they had the decency to take the line off... More people = better racing.
"The decency"??? If people are 1 second + a lap slower than with, what would you do? The most suitable thing would be to allow the line but I see why they want to keep it off because of tradition

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
"The decency"??? If people are 1 second + a lap slower than with, what would you do? The most suitable thing would be to allow the line but I see why they want to keep it off because of tradition
Lol, I can go like 2 secs faster with the line on, people need to challenge themselves. You aren't in this league so please, don't try and start an internet war over this.

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Got back about 45 minutes too late.

Disappointed to see less than 10 people again though. :confused::confused::confused:

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Lol, I can go like 2 secs faster with the line on, people need to challenge themselves. You aren't in this league so please, don't try and start an internet war over this.
It's a personal choice whether to use it. You can't decide and make people feel bad because of that.

I thought this was a discussion? Can no one have them these days? But if you want to call it that, you started it by taking pot-shots at those who use the line

Finch

3-time AOR Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
As you are not in this league there is no need for you to get involved and everyone has their own opinion.

• Disagree
Reactions: TheSilentMole45

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
The main issue is I don't have the time to practice without the line on and after playing the game for 10 months with it on it would be very difficult for me to take it off. I will try my best to take it off for 2016 tho

George

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Why is there such a fuss with this. Honestly it isn't that hard to drive without the line. Most of you don't even use it to know the fastest line but for braking. And there's plenty of help on the track itself with marker boards, shadows, kerbs... If you aren't able to find a reference point then you probably won't should be playing a racing game.

TRL Martin

S10 AOR X360 F1 Champion
Jan 13, 2014
People have their preferences and it's unfair to mock them, but tbh turning my racing line off made me faster and more consistent. At the end of day the racing line was programmed by codemasters, so it's not going to be on point. I found myself braking too late going into corners as drivers like yourselves, will find the best setups and you'll be carrying massive speed into the braking zones, hitting the brakes where the racing line suggests when its 10m later than it should be. When F1 2016 is released I would recommend just immediately turning off the line and learn each track, since it's a new game you'll have more incentive and opportunities to play and learn the game. Fingers crossed the multiplayer improves, would love to have multiple leagues like the old days like 2012 and 2013 haha