PS4 - Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix [23/12/18 8PM UK] RERUN | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix [23/12/18 8PM UK] RERUN

The RE-RUN available days plus all Information is at the bottom of page 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix RERUN
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 23rd December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Shanghai International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@rerikk
@neonostra
@Mortiis
@CommandoVice
@tomo8
@alexursa
@Realm
@Owneole97

Last edited by a moderator:

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Hello drivers. Here it comes with Round 3 being the last league race before we have a 2-week break from F1 2018 with AOR F1 Hyper Energy League.

Hope you all have a wonderful time enjoying the 2-week break after this weekend race. But don't worry as we are back on the 4th of November 2018 for round 4.

Holiday Dates
  • Sunday 21st October 2018
  • Sunday 28th October 2018
Off Holiday Dates (Back to racing)
  • Sunday 4th November 2018
Just remember if you can't make it to the race. You must let your F1 Coordinator @AOR Gizmo know.

Reactions: neonostra

Szmitski

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 6, 2018
I'll be there but 2 weeks is going to kill me gone have to fill my time with with a few one off races haha this league has now got me hooked lol

neonostra

GP2 1st Driver
Oct 24, 2017
I am so sorry, but we have a situation at work.
I can't make it on time....I won't be home before 22:00.

So I won't be racing this week. sorry....:(

• Informative
Reactions: Farewell AOR

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Hello, @Realm, @jonnerlfc, @EnvoyExtreme, @Joe2397, @neonostra, @Owneole97, @ModernNuke3, @fctthebest, @RickyRocha, @TotalPeas, @habs4life634, @Szmitski, @Lewis Young, @Tremenator, @Andengj, @Dxmo, @CommandoVice, @tomo8, @DerAmberger_GER, @alexursa,

Here is the information for Round 3: Chinese Grand Prix.
This has come down to an official vote for a re-run. You can find the vote at the top of the of this thread.
Voting deadline Date: Monday 29th October 2018 at 8:16am UK Time
Vote Yes
This will become a double-header weekend on 4th November 2018. Round 3 will start at 6:00pm with the lobby invites rolling out at 5:50pm UK Time. Round 3 will end just before 7:30pm UK Time giving us 30 minutes resting. In the resting time, you have 15 minutes before the lobby invites roll out at 7:45pm UK Time for round 4 to start at 8:00pm UK Time.
Vote No
This may become a different day for when we are or not racing on the weekend. Could be the 11th November 2018, 23rd December 2018 or even next year 17th February 2018 which will be most of the drivers that are available. If this is not possible for a re-run on any other day. This main event for round 3 will become cancelled and have no re-run.
The Explanation
Why? This it is because just over half of the lobby was affected by connection issue or the game issue and that's the mass disconnection rule has come into effect for this re-run. I also want to apologize for my mistakes for round 3 which has caused some drivers to be confused and it's been a little stressful. We all learn by our mistakes i sure have. I apologize again for not reaching out to you sooner than at this time today. For the future of AOR and my role, I will make these decisions on race day from now on and before midnight. It will be more professional from me like it should be with AOR being the best in the world.

I will see you guys on the track soon.

Thanks, everyone
@AOR Gizmo

DerAmberger_GER

Pro Karter
Aug 13, 2017
I'm not a fan of a double header. I barely make it through one race. The seat I'm racing in isn't really comfortable. I'd rather sacrifice a free weekend.

Szmitski

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 6, 2018
I voted no but tbh I don't mind any I can make either options I take it we are not running this weekend then as in the reru ?