Sep 14, 2017
Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 25th August 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Shanghai International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @thomasooo
- @BoxAFrog
- @T_T

Last edited:

BoxAFrog

Formula Karter
Sep 4, 2018
I'll not be here for this one as away with the fam. It'll be the same with Baku as am at the Belgium gp. But I'll post that in the round 4 post later

• Informative
Reactions: Biolite80

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
Quick rule change guys....DO NOT USE reset to track of you have an off during race, you will get a penalty as it's unsportsmanlike driving. Please keep an eye out, if you see some one go off and suddenly appear on track PLEASE let me know.

Jordy van Oosten

F1 Sponsored Driver
Sep 12, 2016
Quick rule change guys....DO NOT USE reset to track of you have an off during race, you will get a penalty as it's unsportsmanlike driving. Please keep an eye out, if you see some one go off and suddenly appear on track PLEASE let me know.
wait... this wasnt a rule before? i thought this wasnt allowed before either

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
@Sheiken you will have a seat this weekend so please be sure to add me steam name Biolite80 and our lobby host steam name #6_van_Oosten so we can invite you. THanks

Patrick Schindler

Pro Karter
Jul 16, 2019
Puh I am practising and practising this track but I so slow and make so many mistakes the completely opposite of my Bahrain race

Sam Penfold

Formula Karter
Nov 28, 2017
Oh boi it was good racing @Menete @Zarra @Sam Penfold @Jordy van Oosten @Biolite80 i hope we will have great race in future!
Fantastic close racing!
I made two mistakes that cost me today. I lost the rear behind @Steffe coming on to the back straight in the first few laps. Somehow saved it! Then I bumped into @Conall around turn one later on, so I had to slow and give him the position back.
Caught up with you guys in the last couple of laps, I think maybe 2 more laps we could have had a 3 way battle for the lead!

Reactions: Jordy van Oosten

Conall

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 7, 2019
No worries @Sam Penfold and thanks for giving me the place back,
start of the race went well, i had some good battles with @Graphyx for the last 10 laps or so, but i made made two big mistakes on the last lap and ended up in 8th, could been worse though.

• Clever
Reactions: Graphyx

Jordy van Oosten

F1 Sponsored Driver
Sep 12, 2016
I don't know how but damn somehow every race with you guys is an exciting one.
-messed up hotlap on softs, so I started on p13 or something
-had a heart attack on formation lap, fortunately damage isn't turned on during the formation lap, lucky me.
- had an brilliant start, gaining a ton of places through sector 1.
-sector 2 bad luck struck, hit a car in front of me who did an emergency brake as one of the mercs spun... Resulting in dark orange front wing.
-for some reason managed to get to p3/4
- had to pit a bit earlier because of damage
- fell back to p10
- messed up myself in T1 at some point. Almost spinning full round, sorry @kabbage I saw you coming so I didn't slide back on track on purpose. I went on the grass... And well... You know the rest.
-eventually having decent pace and having a fair few fights all round I managed to get on the back of @Zarra being sooo freaking close to overtaking for P4 but we went side by side into the last corner of the race but I lost it and spun
-solid P5 during another awesome race!

Thanx for the fair fights guys

Reactions: Zarra

Menete

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 28, 2017
Hell yeah, nice race, nice battle with @Zarra and @Steffe
Unfortunatly i lost 2.7 sec on lap 14, was 2.7 sec in front of zarra, had a good pace then my pc wanted to restart for f..kin update, when i was able to take control zarra was behind me ,lost all the advantage in two corners :(
Bad luck but a very nice race, like all the races until now in this league.
Congrats @Steffe

Reactions: Zarra