PC - Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix [8/25/2019 - 8:00PM ET] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix [8/25/2019 - 8:00PM ET]

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy America F1 Leagues - Season 3

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 25th August 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (Eastern Time)
Circuit: Shanghai International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Hewins

Last edited:

Hewins

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 29, 2018
@Lundqvistbro . I may not be able to make it due to work. I'll either get off work at 8:00.8:15 or 8:30pm. Maybe I can work around it but I wanted to let you know.

• Informative
Reactions: Lundqvistbro

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
@Lundqvistbro . I may not be able to make it due to work. I'll either get off work at 8:00.8:15 or 8:30pm. Maybe I can work around it but I wanted to let you know.
No problem, due to those shift end times, I'll put you as a no show for now, and if you can get off earlier and tell me, ill take you off the list.

Reactions: Hewins

british_bulldog

Formula Karter
Jul 17, 2019
Pumped for this week. I hate China as a circuit, never string a proper lap together for some odd reason. But, I am still pumped.

Anyone else think the best engine on the game is the Ferraris? I find it much easier to hear than the rev range than the Honda's (on my Toro Rosso)

Z3mikey

Formula Karter
Jan 2, 2018
Pumped for this week. I hate China as a circuit, never string a proper lap together for some odd reason. But, I am still pumped.

Anyone else think the best engine on the game is the Ferraris? I find it much easier to hear than the rev range than the Honda's (on my Toro Rosso)
Yeah that’s why I picked em this year. I personally like the distinct sound of Ferrari last year and this

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018

For me, I hate china as a circuit, but I somehow always do well. Idk how or why, but thats the relationship I have with it.

Kane Jr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2017
Worst track for me every year. Not looking forward to this evening.

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
I had a similar issue, but later on when I lost focus coming in to one corner and lost my entire right side of the front wing, had hella understeer for the final 2 laps, wasn’t fun and got really stressful as the one behind me was closing in really quickly.

Reactions: british_bulldog