PS4 - Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix - Sunday 14th October 2018 - 8:00pm (UK time) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix - Sunday 14th October 2018 - 8:00pm (UK time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobKite

AOR PS4 Ginetta GT5 S1 - Tier 2 Champion & F1 Cod
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 14th October 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Shanghai International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- humbo
-

JerseyMet

S16 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Jul 3, 2018
Just to give you a heads up, I may or may not be able to compete in this race. I have a long-standing commitment and I will not know if I can make it until the day-of the race. I can't confirm if I will be able to do the race at the moment. What is the SOP for me for this situation?

humbo

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 29, 2018
Unfortunately i am unable to attend as i am away this weekend.

RobKite

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
@JerseyMet No problems, we currently only have 2 reserves and we already have one confirmed No show. So will keep your place unless you know any earlier you wont be attending.

RobKite

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
@humbo No worries, thanks for letting me know, will see you next race

863feS

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2018
Well... Race went pretty well up until lap 22. I was in third onerurcum right behind me on the backstraight. He was catching me so I went to cover the inside leaving pretty much no space. Onerurcum still for some reason decided to go to the inside where there was no space and partly went on the grass. I assume he didn't want to stay the there because he steered in on me resulting in me losing the back end trying to fix it and that furthermore resulting in me sliding sideways. @Hindagavl40 hit me and crashed into the wall losing him his wheel. Later when I tried to enter the pits I locked up and lost my wheel as well. So yeah. Stupid from oner I'm saying hoping to get him a penalty. I do not hold a grudge or anything it was stupid and **** happens. But I can't just let this slide. In one fell swoop he ended the races of 2 drivers

Hindsgavl40

Pro Karter
Jul 21, 2018
Well... Race went pretty well up until lap 22. I was in third onerurcum right behind me on the backstraight. He was catching me so I went to cover the inside leaving pretty much no space. Onerurcum still for some reason decided to go to the inside where there was no space and partly went on the grass. I assume he didn't want to stay the there because he steered in on me resulting in me losing the back end trying to fix it and that furthermore resulting in me sliding sideways. @Hindagavl40 hit me and crashed into the wall losing him his wheel. Later when I tried to enter the pits I locked up and lost my wheel as well. So yeah. Stupid from oner I'm saying hoping to get him a penalty. I do not hold a grudge or anything it was stupid and **** happens. But I can't just let this slide. In one fell swoop he ended the races of 2 drivers
Dude post this in the steward panel thread

Oner Schumacher

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 9, 2017

Actually I am sorry for the incident but I must say that I didnt aim push or hit @863feS . I was trying to pass him but the defensive move made by @863feS was too late for me to change my direction due to excessive speed difference between us. I was thinking that I would have one car space for passing but have no time to move left.

After the contact I correct the car and didnt touch(hit) @863feS again.

Again I am sorry but it was inevitable for me...

Hindsgavl40

Pro Karter
Jul 21, 2018

Actually I am sorry for the incident but I must say that I didnt aim push or hit @863feS . I was trying to pass him but the defensive move made by @863feS was too late for me to change my direction due to excessive speed difference between us. I was thinking that I would have one car space for passing but have no time to move left.

After the contact I correct the car and didnt touch(hit) @863feS again.

Again I am sorry but it was inevitable for me...
It wasn’t inevitable, you had plenty of time to see he was going to cover the inside, but you stuck your nose in anyway and ended the race of two drivers, simple as that

Reactions: BloWnsmokOs

Oner Schumacher

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 9, 2017
It wasn’t inevitable, you had plenty of time to see he was going to cover the inside, but you stuck your nose in anyway and ended the race of two drivers, simple as that
I didnt touch him on purpose, believe or not. I have been chasing him for 3 laps very cautiously, whole footage is there, you can watch it. In that case he moved to the right just I attacked for overtake. It happened suddenly. And if you watch it carefully, he slided to the right and suddenly corrects his car to straight position leaving me a little space inside. At that short time period I thought I can pass him from that space.

I am not saying he is guilty but the time for reacting against the defensive move was insufficent for me.

Anyway, sorry again for the incident. I will be more cautious next time when attacking and will be expecting anytime any defensive move...

But one thing you should know, I never hit someone on purpose to overtake him...

Let the stewards decide...

Reactions: Hindsgavl40

Hindsgavl40

Pro Karter
Jul 21, 2018
I didnt touch him on purpose, believe or not. I have been chasing him for 3 laps very cautiously, whole footage is there, you can watch it. In that case he moved to the right just I attacked for overtake. It happened suddenly. And if you watch it carefully, he slided to the right and suddenly corrects his car to straight position leaving me a little space inside. At that short time period I thought I can pass him from that space.

I am not saying he is guilty but the time for reacting against the defensive move was insufficent for me.

Anyway, sorry again for the incident. I will be more cautious next time when attacking and will be expecting anytime any defensive move...

But one thing you should know, I never hit someone on purpose to overtake him...

Let the stewards decide...
Okay man thank you for being honest. Im not mad. Im just irritated that this is the second race in a row where i’ve been caught up in an accident, that wasn’t my fault. Anyway, see you in two weeks for the carnage that is Baku:LOL:

Last edited:

RobKite

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
We will wait for the stewards to make there decision on this. Results have been updated, provisionally. Any amendments will be after the decision.

Last edited:

Hindsgavl40

Pro Karter
Jul 21, 2018
We will wait for the stewards to make there decision on this. Results have been updated, provisionally. Any amendments will be after the decision.

You should probably ask @863feS it’s his enquiry

RobKite

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
Have posted the results (PROVISIONAL) due to the underlying stewards decision. It may change if a decision is made. Keep a look out!!. Don't forget there is a 2 week break now before Bacu. Also will be posting a social for this week Possibly Thursday Inviting other leagues as well.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.