Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Oh man, WHAT A RACE! :D

Of course, made much better by the fact that I won.. :p
I was pretty happy with qualy, I couldn't go much faster than that. The first lap was awful though. I was involved in 3 incidents, none of which were my fault. I got hit from behind. You need to be more careful on the opening lap guys, this is a league, not destruction derby. We all know how bad this game is through lag.

So, after being 9th on the last lap, I was really happy to be able to fight back up to 3rd. Then the safety car came 5 laps before the end, and I decided to risk pitting for options. Worst case I would have been like 5th, but luckily 2 guys pit and I was still in third. :) After being held up with the horrible throttle restriction, I managed to fight my way through to the win. I was lucky at the end, but that was balanced by the bad luck in the beginning, since I did feel I had the pace here. :)

Granu

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
ok not much to say about this race. could agree that level of driving was from split4 maybe. bit too aggressive from all perhaps.

heres 1st and last lap from me:

kifla

Rookie
Jan 15, 2014
What a disappointing race.
I put so much practice and then in lap 13 or 14 i span in last corner and lost front wing.
I was so pissed when crossed finish line that i pressed reset button on PC and got my video corrupted.
Luckily my Q lap is OK.

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
kifla;n40044 said:
What a disappointing race.
I put so much practice and then in lap 13 or 14 i span in last corner and lost front wing.
I was so pissed when crossed finish line that i pressed reset button on PC and got my video corrupted.
Luckily my Q lap is OK.
You can fix it! Don't delete it!!!

I will help you out later if you want, I think your video will be very interesting in the highlights! :)

Jack1st

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
What a horrible race. Everything went wrong. On my last qualylap i lost the three tenths i gained in the first two sectors in the last corner. In hte race i had no grip at all on my first stint, i hit cem by the power of lag, i went over the grass in turn 1 in lap 2 and 3 and was on last position when i pitted lap 22. Thanks to the safety car i was able to make up some positions at the end.