Apr 28, 2017
Round 15 - Malaysian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Saturday 3rd February 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sepang International Circuit
Laps: 2*14

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Cozzie

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Dec 29, 2017
Sorry for only replying now..but I am a 'maybe' for this race, out with the family for a birthday, so not 100% sure if I will be back in time. Will give an update later on if I will/won't race :)

• Informative
Reactions: koldo

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
You have a crazy bear on board tonight gents :)

Reactions: Qélon

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
LM24 Event Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017

Cozzie

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Dec 29, 2017
I enjoyed being in the lead for a bit haha. Nice racing guys, unlucky @SMEAJ

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Bloody hell guys you made me work for it this week. I wont deny I was sceptical about doing the commentary after last week, but I am SO glad I did, I had so much to cover it was amazing.

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
LM24 Event Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Worst part is I ended my 4th place streak all cause @SMEAJ has un-reliable internet. I don't even care I got 3rd out of it, I ended the streak :(
JK. Had some great racing, enjoyed it alot!

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
Worst part is I ended my 4th place streak
I know how you feel buddy...just remember that I´m still the original.:hilarious:

Awesome race guys, was good fun to watch it on the stream. Thanks to our commentator @King-kodiak on that note, commentary was epic as per usual.(y)
Here is the video, in case you guys haven´t watched it yet:

One word why I "left" the session in thw 2nd race: My internet crashed, luckily nothing bad happened due to a migrating host. Would have been a hell of an anti-climax at that point.:rofl::lurking: