PS4 - Round 3 - Malaysian Grand Prix - Saturday 3rd February 2018 [8:00pm (UK time)] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 3 - Malaysian Grand Prix - Saturday 3rd February 2018 [8:00pm (UK time)]

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
Round 3 - Malaysian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Saturday 3rd February 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sepang International Circuit
Laps: 2*14

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

nezehran

F1 Test Driver
Oct 2, 2017
Hope for Rain! :D Full wet and then im gonna start from farback and watch everybody crash out in first corner xD

nezehran

F1 Test Driver
Oct 2, 2017
You assume I'm bad in the wet, my friend
Hahaha did I say that? I thought I said that I will start from the back because the assist users are gonna brake later then us non-assists users and people are gonna go off

But if you think that maybe I should assume I’m better then you in rain

• Clever
Reactions: kam

iej76

F1 Test Driver
Oct 15, 2015
Looking forward to commentating again. YouTube "Jolly76 Council"

Lakitu886

Formula Karter
Apr 5, 2017
Round 3 - Malaysian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Saturday 3rd February 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sepang International Circuit
Laps: 2*14

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

I can't race race today

InFinityzzHD

PS4 Triple Crown 2018 Indy 500 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
Sorry posted in the wrong thread. Not racing today I'm afraid

kam

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Jul 10, 2015
Hope to see better racing this time around, I'd hate to have another Singapore. Please be mindful of where other people are, as there are non-assists runners, as well as assists runners, so not everyone will be of your pace. Please be patient, wait for your opportunities instead of forcing them, and race smartly.

Dan Hawkins

AOR Founder & Director
Staff member
AOR Admin
Aug 18, 2014
Any idea who streams these races? Want to get it on the AOR Channel - so we can promote it :)

• Happy
Reactions: Schnixel

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Qualy P6, decent.
Race 1: got damage during the laggy start and made the wrong choise to pit for mediums. In the final stages I closed up to a group of cars for P8 and pole, but a few dives from @Olky made me lose time and got P10.

For race 2 I was quite confident I could get a decent result. In survived the first few laps and then started to close the gap to P4. Found it very difficult to pass and only found a position because of a mistake from Milanklaus. Than I had to laps to catch @bobop97 but again no way to make the pass. Felt like I had the pace to win maybe but some decent points.

Last edited: