Mar 30, 2018
Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 4th November 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Baku City Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Ashbest122

Last edited:

Andy81287

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 2, 2014
What's your thoughts on this one drivers? Do we expect a lot of action and a close finish like the esport series race the other week?

Tactician109

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 30, 2018
What's your thoughts on this one drivers? Do we expect a lot of action and a close finish like the esport series race the other week?
I'm expecting tears and broken front wings :p

Ever since Baku was introduced to the F1 calendar, it has been one of my favorite tracks to drive and this game is no exception. I also won this race last season so I'm hoping for a bounceback from my terrible performance in China.

Reactions: Andy81287

Cherry2pie

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 16, 2016
I hear with the new patch there is now an option to disable tyre carcus. Hope this isnt used as having it in the game is great and adds another challenge for racers.

Casper24-F1

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 20, 2018
I hear with the new patch there is now an option to disable tyre carcus. Hope this isnt used as having it in the game is great and adds another challenge for racers.
  • Added option to disable tyre carcass temperature – the Tyre Temperature option can be found in Gameplay Settings and there are two choices: ‘Surface & Carcass (Simulation)’, which is the setting that 2018 has used up to this point, and the alternative ‘Surface Only’ option.
Hopefully we can keep the Tyre Carcass option in AOR.

Casper24-F1

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 20, 2018
I have good memories here :)
I won here last season in F3, but it's not my favourite track. I'm hoping to finally get a podium after 3 points finishes!
The track is challenging, because downforce is always important on a street circuit, but you need to run low wings to be competitive on the straights ;)
I'm expecting lots of action indeed, especially into turn 1. The one who can be brave enough under braking will make solid progress through the field

Tactician109

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 30, 2018
  • Added option to disable tyre carcass temperature – the Tyre Temperature option can be found in Gameplay Settings and there are two choices: ‘Surface & Carcass (Simulation)’, which is the setting that 2018 has used up to this point, and the alternative ‘Surface Only’ option.
Hopefully we can keep the Tyre Carcass option in AOR.
I've heard nothing from AOR staff regarding this option. Don't really see a reason why we would need to change it anyway

leefindlay04

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 26, 2018
This is a track where hopefully I’ll be fairly strong at, I’m not as good there as I am in China or Bahrain, but hopefully I’ll be able to finish in the top 5

Sean FAP Belkom

S16 AOR PS4 F2 Champion
Jul 4, 2018
Just a shite track. 2016 game was the best for baku now its just ****. Im ready to rape baku as hard as possible so. Anyone wanna join

Casper24-F1

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 20, 2018
*WARNING TO EVERYONE*
Cars that have crashed in the castle section will not ghost