Sep 4, 2018
Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 4th November 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Baku City Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Jess95

Last edited:
Reactions: Cohen Blake

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
Just a quick reminder:

There is no race today(21/10) and next week (28/10) due to the real life USA and Mexican Grand Prixs being in conflict with our start times.
Our Azerbaijan Grand Prix will take place on 04/11.

For more information about the whole season check out the race calender.

GnialSsor

S16 AOR PC Assist League 3 Champion
May 22, 2018
The GnialSsor-supergrannybutttea-party
(Thank you Fleron ;)(y))

As the F1 is on the Sunday, i'll be doing this on the Saturday night (or I can make it Friday if people prefer that).

Information
Date: Saturday 27th October 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Baku City Circuit
Practice Length: 45 Minutes
Race Length: 5 Laps

Drop a Comment if you are interested and I will give you an invite to the lobby, 10 minutes before the start time.

Any Questions, feel free to ask :D

AL3 Drivers:

@Oliver Baron , @Delta2611, @CubaTheGreatest , @GOCAS , @UdayK1, @ive mcfallen , @Gage , @kxuping , @simsoares , @Taraku24 , @Fleron , @Jaguaro , @Hand Solo, @Luxas , @zwieber ,@Cohen Blake, @CrimE @Jess95 @Synestros

Confirmations: @GnialSsor @Delta2611

Last edited:

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
well, I don't know if I'm interested in any supergrannybutttea-stuff,
but I will gladly join the practice session :p

Reactions: GnialSsor

GnialSsor

May 22, 2018
Is anyone else wanting to join myself and Delta, for the practice tonight?

GnialSsor

May 22, 2018
I'll delay the start time by 10 mins, so i'll be able to watch the conclusion of the Mexico qualifying.

kxuping

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 6, 2018
What is a good lap time in this circuit? Just to know how far behind i am.

GnialSsor

May 22, 2018
What is a good lap time in this circuit? Just to know how far behind i am.
I would say between a 1.39.000 and 1.39.500, as a qualifying lap would put you near the top.

Middle of the pack may be near a 1.40.000

Reactions: kxuping

kxuping

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 6, 2018
I would say between a 1.39.000 and 1.39.500, as a qualifying lap would put you near the top.

Middle of the pack may be near a 1.40.000
Thanks, I am now at 1:42. Do you use a special setup of the car or just the default? own setup or downloaded from steamworks?
I just went to the local hardware store to buy 2 M6x40mm, 6 M6x30mm screws and a piece of scrap wood to fasten the Logitech G29 wheel base to my desk and the pedals to the scrap wood so that it touches the wall. :cool: I am going pro now. lol :geek:

GnialSsor

May 22, 2018
Thanks, I am now at 1:42. Do you use a special setup of the car or just the default? own setup or downloaded from steamworks?
I just went to the local hardware store to buy 2 M6x40mm, 6 M6x30mm screws and a piece of scrap wood to fasten the Logitech G29 wheel base to my desk and the pedals to the scrap wood so that it touches the wall. :cool: I am going pro now. lol :geek:

I would suggest getting a special setup, after a bit of practice, it should make you go faster around the circuit.

I’ve sent a friend request to yourself on steam, next time your on the time trials, load up my setup, give it a try. I would try other setups made by the other guys. Try them out and see what’s comfortable for you.

kxuping

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 6, 2018
did timezone change in UK? I am checking 4PM London time and now is 1 hour later in my localtime and we did not change timezone this weekend.