F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
right now it is 4:38pm UK time (GMT)

Europe did change its time last week.

Reactions: kxuping

GnialSsor

S16 AOR PC Assist League 3 Champion
May 22, 2018
Does anyone else want to join me, crime and fleron for a practice run, starting 6.30pm

Reactions: kxuping

kxuping

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 6, 2018
thanks for the race. Pushed too hard , broke nose, too difficult to turn an hit a wall on a corner.
@GnialSsor you almost reached mario. Your normal tyres would not survive the last three laps?

GnialSsor

S16 AOR PC Assist League 3 Champion
May 22, 2018
thanks for the race. Pushed too hard , broke nose, too difficult to turn an hit a wall on a corner.
@GnialSsor you almost reached mario. Your normal tyres would not survive the last three laps?
My tyres were fine. I broke my front wing very badly on the last corner so i needed to pit otherwise it would of been a risky move to race to the end, i thought there was enough time to catch the leader.

If only i had one more lap @SuperMario__ ;). Never the less, it was good racing and just happy it was a broken wing and not a broken car.

SuperMario__

Formula Karter
Mar 26, 2018
It was crazy race for me, almost like Button had in Canada few years ago. First lap broke my wing after few turns, accidentally hit someone from behind. Went to pitstop and changed to softs. Few laps after i hit the wall again and broke front wing one more time, i came to the pits again and just as i stopped for supersofts safety car appeared from nowhere, i was so lucky because i was dead last and almost lapped by leader. After safety car everyone else was on softs beside me. I was catching Cuba for 2nd place and we had really good fight for around 10 laps, i finally managed to overtake him just when my tyres were gone. I made 2-3 sec gap and went for hypersofts last 6 laps where i was pushing like crazy to catch him back again. I think he made a mistake somewhere so i managed to overtake him again in 23rd lap. I didn't even realize i was first at that time, luckily for me Gnial also pitted and he was catching me last few laps, he came under a second just before the finish line. I think 1 or 2 lap more he would have got me.

My First win ever in here, so gg everyone. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: GnialSsor

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
It was great watching those last 5 or so laps and how everything was changing. Yea 1 or more laps and te resulkt ciould of been different!

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
Bro I was out on lap 1 so I streamed the whole thing lol taraku2 on twitch, don't mind the **** sake when I was out haha

Love watching your streams post the event. Gonna really have to try and up my game, though being crap at racing doesnt help, neither does my prosthetic arm which needs replacing as it doesnt fit very well so im driving one handed quite a bit during a race (hence the name).

Last edited:

Taraku24

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 31, 2018
Love watching your streams post the event. Gonna really have to try and up my game, though being crap at racing doesnt help, neither does my prosthetic arm which needs replacing as it doesnt fit very well so im driving one handed quite a bit during a race (hence the name).
Thanks mate, I'll try not bad mouthing anyone now I have an audience ;) you playing with one hand is amazing man I used to teach a student who played cod with his feet.

enwrong

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2018
Thanks mate, I'll try not bad mouthing anyone now I have an audience ;) you playing with one hand is amazing man I used to teach a student who played cod with his feet.
I found it hilarious.
I now have got my Shadow Play working so I can share it next time I get taken out. Looking forward to Sundays race now. :D

Taraku24

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 31, 2018
Spain should be a good race, enough space into turn one so a lot more should survive :D

enwrong

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2018
I hope I get into Spain. I really wanna stick it on pole. Especially since one of the guys had to pull out already