PC - Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix [9/1/2019 - 8:00PM ET] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix [9/1/2019 - 8:00PM ET]

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy America F1 Leagues - Season 3

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 1st September 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (Eastern Time)
Circuit: Baku City Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Lundqvistbro
- @AceStudios
- @LittleJUAN21

Last edited:

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
@Z3mikey / @IntergalacticGentleman or anyone else willing to do this really. I kindly ask for someone to host this weekend as I’ll be out of town for the entirety of it. All I ask to whoever takes on this task is that you send me the results so that I can update everything ASAP.
Thanks and sorry for not being able to host this week. This should be the first of what in total should be two no shows this season due to vacation reasons.

british_bulldog

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2019
@Z3mikey / @IntergalacticGentleman or anyone else willing to do this really. I kindly ask for someone to host this weekend as I’ll be out of town for the entirety of it. All I ask to whoever takes on this task is that you send me the results so that I can update everything ASAP.
Thanks and sorry for not being able to host this week. This should be the first of what in total should be two no shows this season due to vacation reasons.
I don't mind. I got the hang of it when I set up the practise session before hand. I'll do the same this week.

Reactions: Dirt Diver

british_bulldog

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2019
Should we reverse the grid order..? Person on pole starts at the back of the grid... Hahaha. What's crazy is that this is actually being floated as an idea in formula 1 at the moment.

This was a joke before anyone takes it seriously!

Kane Jr

S18 AOR PC America F2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2017
If I can help out in any way let me know, but isn't AOR redoing the three NA splits?

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Hey what's up guys, My driving was too shitty for F2, so here's I am. I'm a programmer living outside of Philly, into F1 obviously. Look forward to racing with you guys!
Hey man, don't take it so hard on yourself, everyone has their own pace and from what i heard you've struggled with consistency. Take your time and push yourself too hard every lap, try and get a smooth pace and consistent gas and brake for each corner. Especially with this track today. Try and get even like half an hour of just constant tt laps of a track, try and stay on the road and keep a similair pace each lap in tt and that should help out with the end positions, cus your quali is really good.

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Guys... To those of us that will race. If you guys want I'd like to request that for tomorrow's race, we all paint our Helmets fully black, to honor the fallen racer, Anthoine Hubert, who perished in today's Belgium F2 race. If not it's fine, but I think it'd be a good tribute.
Brilliant idea by Steph, I say we do the same in support, I sadly can not be there today but like the rest of the community, Anthoine will be in our hearts today.

@Barrix @LittleJUAN21 @Kane Jr @AceStudios @NinjaRider @2Dragons @Dirt Diver @british_bulldog @Cavy @DiazJc1 @LyneMartel @Fruitsalsa @IntergalacticGentleman @Hewins @codeGreene

Hewins

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 29, 2018
Hey what's up guys, My driving was too shitty for F2, so here's I am. I'm a programmer living outside of Philly, into F1 obviously. Look forward to racing with you guys!
Based on your results you seemed to be doing pretty good to me ;)

Reactions: codeGreene

codeGreene

Formula Karter
Jun 2, 2019
Based on your results you seemed to be doing pretty good to me ;)
Strange, right? Apparently qualifying 5th and finishing 7th in China wasn't good enough to stay put. Ah well, hope I can recover in this league! I don't get to keep my 9th and 7th place finishes though so, it'll be pretty tough to get into the championship fight, we'll see.

Reactions: Lundqvistbro

Hewins

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 29, 2018
Strange, right? Apparently qualifying 5th and finishing 7th in China wasn't good enough to stay put. Ah well, hope I can recover in this league! I don't get to keep my 9th and 7th place finishes though so, it'll be pretty tough to get into the championship fight, we'll see.
If I limit my dumb mistakes we should be up for a fight. Tyre puncture at Bahrain on the last lap 1 in P1 and double beached it into the pits at China :LOL:

british_bulldog

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2019
Hey everyone,

As our Moderator is out this race, ideally I'm going to need all your Steam IDs so I can add you into the Lobby (unless someone else can do it?). If not, I will be on around an hour or so before the race to open up a practise lobby and I will be in Discord to add anyone in the build up to qualifying today.

Any questions, let me know!

@Barrix @LittleJUAN21 @Kane Jr @AceStudios @NinjaRider @2Dragons @Dirt Diver @british_bulldog @Cavy @DiazJc1 @LyneMartel @Fruitsalsa @IntergalacticGentleman @Hewins @codeGreene