PC - Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix [9/1/2019 - 8:00PM ET] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix [9/1/2019 - 8:00PM ET]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

codeGreene

Formula Karter
Jun 2, 2019
Hey everyone,

As our Moderator is out this race, ideally I'm going to need all your Steam IDs so I can add you into the Lobby (unless someone else can do it?). If not, I will be on around an hour or so before the race to open up a practise lobby and I will be in Discord to add anyone in the build up to qualifying today.

Any questions, let me know!

@Barrix @LittleJUAN21 @Kane Jr @AceStudios @NinjaRider @2Dragons @Dirt Diver @british_bulldog @Cavy @DiazJc1 @LyneMartel @Fruitsalsa @IntergalacticGentleman @Hewins @codeGreene

Reactions: british_bulldog

Kane Jr

S18 AOR PC America F2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2017
His AI pace was faster than the normal. On the SC restart I couldn't catch up to him.

british_bulldog

Formula Karter
Jul 17, 2019
I set it to 90 before, and asked Lundqvist. But I also dropped out as Lobby Leader as I got disconnected, so someone may have changed it? I dunno...

Dirt Diver

Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2019
Red Bull was about to charge me for all if the front wings I destroyed. Good thing Red Bull... still gave me wiiings.
I changed mine out 3 times. Also, pitted for Softs and wing change 1 lap before being told to pit for Inters. I hate Jeff sometimes lol

british_bulldog

Formula Karter
Jul 17, 2019
I changed mine out 3 times. Also, pitted for Softs and wing change 1 lap before being told to pit for Inters. I hate Jeff sometimes lol
Yeah, sorry I held you up on our entry on the 2nd lap. I accidentally changed the choice and had to revert back before limiter kicked in!

Hewins

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 29, 2018
I may have needed two new wings myself because I went out on inters to early and out on slicks after that way to early

Dirt Diver

Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2019
At one point I got a screen freeze halfway through turn one, when it unfroze i spun out. I saw @IntergalacticGentleman stream, he was coming out of the pits at the same time, he also spun on his way out. When i switched to Mediums after the Inters, it took a few laps for them to properly heat up.

On another note, we need to explain to some people the difference between defensive driving, and dirty blocking.

Hewins

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 29, 2018
At one point I got a screen freeze halfway through turn one, when it unfroze i spun out. I saw @IntergalacticGentleman stream, he was coming out of the pits at the same time, he also spun on his way out. When i switched to Mediums after the Inters, it took a few laps for them to properly heat up.

On another note, we need to explain to some people the difference between defensive driving, and dirty blocking.
I may have spun out of the pits because the pit limiter always kills me in this game.

Dirt Diver

Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2019
I may have spun out of the pits because the pit limiter always kills me in this game.
I hate when the game gives us control on pit exit on that track. I hold my wheel at 90 degrees to the left before i can press the pit limiter, so when i do, I'm already turning, and don't cross the white line.

Hewins

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 29, 2018
It totally screwed me up because I did the 3 hours of Suzuka an hour before on iracing

• Funny
Reactions: Dirt Diver