PC - Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix [9/1/2019 - 8:00PM ET] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix [9/1/2019 - 8:00PM ET]

codeGreene

Pro Karter
Jun 2, 2019
Hey everyone,

As our Moderator is out this race, ideally I'm going to need all your Steam IDs so I can add you into the Lobby (unless someone else can do it?). If not, I will be on around an hour or so before the race to open up a practise lobby and I will be in Discord to add anyone in the build up to qualifying today.

Any questions, let me know!

@Barrix @LittleJUAN21 @Kane Jr @AceStudios @NinjaRider @2Dragons @Dirt Diver @british_bulldog @Cavy @DiazJc1 @LyneMartel @Fruitsalsa @IntergalacticGentleman @Hewins @codeGreene

Reactions: british_bulldog

Kane Jr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2017
His AI pace was faster than the normal. On the SC restart I couldn't catch up to him.

british_bulldog

Formula Karter
Jul 17, 2019
I set it to 90 before, and asked Lundqvist. But I also dropped out as Lobby Leader as I got disconnected, so someone may have changed it? I dunno...

Dirt Diver

Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2019
Red Bull was about to charge me for all if the front wings I destroyed. Good thing Red Bull... still gave me wiiings.
I changed mine out 3 times. Also, pitted for Softs and wing change 1 lap before being told to pit for Inters. I hate Jeff sometimes lol

british_bulldog

Formula Karter
Jul 17, 2019
I changed mine out 3 times. Also, pitted for Softs and wing change 1 lap before being told to pit for Inters. I hate Jeff sometimes lol
Yeah, sorry I held you up on our entry on the 2nd lap. I accidentally changed the choice and had to revert back before limiter kicked in!

Hewins

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 29, 2018
I may have needed two new wings myself because I went out on inters to early and out on slicks after that way to early

Dirt Diver

Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2019
At one point I got a screen freeze halfway through turn one, when it unfroze i spun out. I saw @IntergalacticGentleman stream, he was coming out of the pits at the same time, he also spun on his way out. When i switched to Mediums after the Inters, it took a few laps for them to properly heat up.

On another note, we need to explain to some people the difference between defensive driving, and dirty blocking.

Hewins

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 29, 2018
At one point I got a screen freeze halfway through turn one, when it unfroze i spun out. I saw @IntergalacticGentleman stream, he was coming out of the pits at the same time, he also spun on his way out. When i switched to Mediums after the Inters, it took a few laps for them to properly heat up.

On another note, we need to explain to some people the difference between defensive driving, and dirty blocking.
I may have spun out of the pits because the pit limiter always kills me in this game.

Dirt Diver

Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2019
I may have spun out of the pits because the pit limiter always kills me in this game.
I hate when the game gives us control on pit exit on that track. I hold my wheel at 90 degrees to the left before i can press the pit limiter, so when i do, I'm already turning, and don't cross the white line.

Hewins

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 29, 2018
It totally screwed me up because I did the 3 hours of Suzuka an hour before on iracing

• Funny
Reactions: Dirt Diver