PS4 - Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix - AOR Hype Energy North American F1 Leagues - Season 1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix - AOR Hype Energy North American F1 Leagues - Season 1

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy Noth America F1 Leagues - Season 1

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 4th November 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (ES time)
Circuit: Baku City Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Last edited:

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
I may be missing this race. I have a rich persons wedding to attend in Nashville on Saturday. Don't know if I will make it back in time. I am going to try though.

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Rich people wedding are the best!

theevilisback

Formula Karter
Sep 29, 2018
This thread is quiet :(

WHERE'S ALL THE TRASH TALKING ABOUT HOW SOMEONE WILL BEAT UP DIEGO IF HE WINS AGAIN?

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
This thread is quiet :(

WHERE'S ALL THE TRASH TALKING ABOUT HOW SOMEONE WILL BEAT UP DIEGO IF HE WINS AGAIN?
Sorry, I've been at a new job the past couple of weeks and just been focusing all my attention and energy to that. I try not to race during the longer breaks so that I have a bigger desire to practice and such when it kicks off again.

What's to trash talk about? He uses assists, that's basically using cheat codes, in my eyes. Before the season kicked off I was really hoping we had enough for a full no assist league. Maybe next season.

I really enjoy this track. Lots of fun. Sad I might miss it.

William11

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 8, 2018
Got a wheel a few days ago so just getting use to using a wheel and pedals. Cant really talk trash when I have pace problems right now lol

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Reminder that there is no race today 10/21 due to conflicting times with the United States Grand Prix.

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
@ColeBurch14 you will be in the Toro Roso for this race as @Pxcam won't be making it. @theevilisback be on deck as I may be missing this race. I think I will be back in time but I am not sure yet.

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Reminder to all there is no race again this weekend due to conflicting with the Mexico Grand Prix. See you all November 4th at Baku!

Reactions: William11

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Hey Seca,

i can make this race as well as the rest of the races in the season. It was just the last two races that I couldn't attend due to being out of town.
Oops my bad. Thought you were out this race also.

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
I will be making this race. Woohoo!!

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Definitely be ready just in case someone doesn't show.

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Unfortunately I am not able to race tonight. Just got called into work to cover a night-shift, and the shift starts at 7PM. Good luck to all at Baku! And don't forget your extra front wings! :cool:
@Seca