PS4 - Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix - AOR Hype Energy North American F1 Leagues - Season 1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix - AOR Hype Energy North American F1 Leagues - Season 1

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
I will be hosting tonight so everyone make sure I am on your PSN list. Seca___ (3_'s) If you dont see someone in the race lobby that should be then please take go ahead and send them and INvite.

theevilisback

Formula Karter
Sep 29, 2018
It's been 3 weeks, here's my recap:

Qualifying: Banned from Race 2, Qualified 15th because 3 people didn't complete a lap

Race:

Turn 1 Lap 1 - amessennator forgets to turn left or brake or something, goes into my left side. Left front wing damaged. Dropped to 17th
Turn 2 Lap 1 - My teammate is in the corner, people freaking out, parts flying. I move up to 14th by avoiding everything somehow.
Turn 3 Lap 1 - Pxcam is facing me, 3rd yellow of this race already. xxEgamerxx flies forward, braking late, somehow doesn't hit anyone. 13th
Turn 7(?) Lap 1 - amessennator and xxEGamerxx are literally rubbing going into the turn, I try to go inside, no go, but no additional damage. Still 13th
Turn 9-10 Lap 1 - Pass EGamer while he's slowing to avoid his teammate, move up to 12th

Turn 2 Lap 2 - McclarenP1 is spun out in the corner, I take to the inside to pass amessennator, but he takes it back. 11th
Turn 13 Lap 2 - Kinda forgot lefts aren't fun after having a peaceful lap for the most part. Smacked the right side, damaged the wing even further. Going into the next few turns I decided to not change anything, but then stupidly smacked the inside wall trying to hug it too tight, became a pinball and eventually lost my right tire. DNF

The end

Mad at myself, mad at what happened in the beginning, kinda wish I started dead last instead of in the middle...

That makes two DNFs in 3 races... but hey 4 points in that one I did finish!

Reactions: Pxcam

Pxcam

Pro Karter
Aug 27, 2018
I
It's been 3 weeks, here's my recap:

Qualifying: Banned from Race 2, Qualified 15th because 3 people didn't complete a lap

Race:

Turn 1 Lap 1 - amessennator forgets to turn left or brake or something, goes into my left side. Left front wing damaged. Dropped to 17th
Turn 2 Lap 1 - My teammate is in the corner, people freaking out, parts flying. I move up to 14th by avoiding everything somehow.
Turn 3 Lap 1 - Pxcam is facing me, 3rd yellow of this race already. xxEgamerxx flies forward, braking late, somehow doesn't hit anyone. 13th
Turn 7(?) Lap 1 - amessennator and xxEGamerxx are literally rubbing going into the turn, I try to go inside, no go, but no additional damage. Still 13th
Turn 9-10 Lap 1 - Pass EGamer while he's slowing to avoid his teammate, move up to 12th

Turn 2 Lap 2 - McclarenP1 is spun out in the corner, I take to the inside to pass amessennator, but he takes it back. 11th
Turn 13 Lap 2 - Kinda forgot lefts aren't fun after having a peaceful lap for the most part. Smacked the right side, damaged the wing even further. Going into the next few turns I decided to not change anything, but then stupidly smacked the inside wall trying to hug it too tight, became a pinball and eventually lost my right tire. DNF

The end

Mad at myself, mad at what happened in the beginning, kinda wish I started dead last instead of in the middle...

That makes two DNFs in 3 races... but hey 4 points in that one I did finish!
All in all it was just a wild card race. It’s going to be the same thing with Monaco. Can’t wait to get back to regular race tracks.

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
@Owen Walker Where where you?

Q - 13
R - 8

I have video but no interest in editing for highlights as there were none. I put a lot of time in practice here. I was consistent with low :39 almost 38 in practice Q sessions so I was expecting to be way farther up the starting grid. I think I was overly tired form the trip this weekend because my timing was way off and I was struggling. After I crashed out on my second Q run I decided to sit back and let half the grid crash out of the race..... and that's exactly what happened. :) I almost didn't make it though as my concentration was zero and I was making errors left and right. Thankfully I did and was able to grab some points out of that mess. Look forward to the next round.

Reactions: theevilisback