PS4 - Round 4 - Bahrain Grand Prix [06/05/2018 8PM UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 4 - Bahrain Grand Prix [06/05/2018 8PM UK]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

HiippariLate

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 3, 2018
Q: p4
R: p12
Started out well got to 3rd and after a few laps I was getting close enough to challenge @pepper_F1 for 2nd and the pace felt really good. Then I bumbed into pepper in turn 10, which was completely my fault because I saw him braking earlier than me into that corner every lap, I got yellow front wing which allowed @Tincan394 to steam past me. Once tincan got past pepper I did the same thing as earlier and bumbed into pepper in the same corner and got red front wing that ruined the race completely. Somewhere later when I was pushing really hard to get some kind of recovery I crashed again and lost even the points finish. So not the best start in this league after winning 3 races in a row in f6.

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
My race. Not the most entertaining race in the world

Sneaky24-7Ninja

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 17, 2017
Q: P6 Produced a PB 1:28.6 which was a very nice surprise

R: P5 Some good battling with @nardcox during the SS stint at the start and then just another race in which a kept my nose clean and came out with a good result

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@pepper_F1 how did you manage to reach 95% tyre wear after pitting on lap 9??!! You must have been slaughtering those tyres

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
@pepper_F1 how did you manage to reach 95% tyre wear after pitting on lap 9??!! You must have been slaughtering those tyres
Apparently so, had no idea they'd get that bad. I guess thats what you get when you dont complete a full race distance in practice

nardcox

Junior Karter
Apr 6, 2018
Q: P6 Produced a PB 1:28.6 which was a very nice surprise

R: P5 Some good battling with @nardcox during the SS stint at the start and then just another race in which a kept my nose clean and came out with a good result

Definitely some good overtaking on both sides. Funny to hear you talk about me after my pitstop, was thinking about going for another lap actually, probably would have ended up behind you if I did.